Font size: S M L
[Kam Bong] Reigning Queen of CIM/RIM

Date & Time of Session: Mid November 2023
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A22712-SW-141Walk-up-Jasmine.html
Name: Jasmine
Nationality: Chinese
Language: Mandarin, Cantonese, should be able to speak abit of english
Face: 3.8/5 (Above average MILF)
Body: 3.8/5 (Enhanced D-cup but still good to grab, flabby tummy, rest of her body is very slim)
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 5/5
Skill: 6/5
Service 6/5
Price: $700 for CIM, I think $600 for FJ but I gave her extras anyways.
Repeat: Repeated 4 times in 10 days.

Ok I was staying at Sheung Wan on my last trip and tried out this lady at Kam Bong building. Her AD touted her as queen of deep throat and even had videos, which got me interested to try.

I ended up visiting her 4 times during the 10 days I was in HK, on a couple of days I just went to get a nice shower and DEEP CLEANING at the end of my day. Needless to say, we ended up getting a good rapport over the 4 times, and I had no hesitation to tip her, but only hestitate abit to share here until I was gone. XD

Jasmine is a mature lady who specializes in CIM and the likes, along the same level, if not higher, than the likes of Dreamy at Parkes and Lily at James S Lee back in the day (you OG if you know her).
But Jasmine actually has a very decent sultry face. She has a slim body but her age shows on her belly. Other than that, she is slim throughout and has a pair of enhanced but still grabbable D cups (not the very hard type).

But it's her bubbly personality and service that shines. Not a clock watcher, and if you can converse in mandarin/cantonese, you'll feel very welcome and almost like visiting an old friend with her.
Her room is cozy and well lit, featuring alot of shoes and costumes. One 2 of my visits, I had her cosplay as Office Lady and Stewardess, which definitely created a very different experience. Its useful not just for the kink but also to hide her belly, which is her only unflattering aspect.

She will proceed to shower with you, and clean you up thoroughly, making you rinse with mouth wash, soapy rubbing all over you in the shower and cleaning your LB first with her hands (and soap), followed by 2nd cleaning LB with her mouth, and finally, cleaning LB again with mouthwash in her mouth, all this in the shower.
She will ask if you would like popping candy, to which I declined, never tried it, don't think I want to.
She will then ask if you would like to have your 'behind' kissed, upon which, she will ask you to put a leg up on the toilet seat, before she goes crazy with her tongue on your ass. Which brings me to Jasmine's top feature.

Her Tongue
In all my years of punting, I've never encountered a tongue like Jasmine's. Not exaggerating at all.
Just from the instant she clamped her mouth on my nipples, I knew it was a whole new level. Her tongue worked like a super wet and soft swirling wonder. The suction was just nice, the twirling and movement was like some fucking pleasure machine 1000. The same would be experienced when she does her rimming and bbbj.. which brings us to..

Her BBBJ
Have you ever had a BBBJ were you could feel her tongue on your balls during the BBBJ? That's how deep Jasmine goes. It was my first time experiencing this level of deep throat. And she does it like a pro. No hesitation, consistent throughout my 4 visits. She does it in the shower stage, and continues with it on the bed. No rush, just long, deep, slurpy BBBJ. If you tell her that you might cum easily (which I did tell her on my first visit due to not expecting such high skill level), she will take care to alternate between different areas and motions.

During one of my sessions, I told her to keep going after I CIM and she went on to suck me dry after I came in her mouth. On the other sessions where I opted for FJ, she proceeded to suck and clean up LB after the deed. Pure PSE.
Speaking of FJ, she has a small and tight pussy. Compared to some other BBBJ queens I've visited, usually the FJ experience isn't that great. But Jasmine was very fuckable, especially with the cosplay going on and after I had gotten her riled up eating her sweet pussy in 69.

I think I've said what's there to be said, she's not a clock watcher unless there's already someone queuing up at the door. You can send her a whatsapp via her Ad number to make a booking to avoid any waiting times. Hopefully my report will not make her hard to book. XD

Enjoy, my bros.

PS: Photos and videos on her ad page are 95% accurate. Maybe cleavage not that deep. Please let me know your experience in replies below if you try her!

PPS: Oops, after searching for her name, I realise she's already a well reviewed legend. Yes she's the Jasmine previously at Hing Loong.

[ Last edited by  lapcheong at 2-12-2023 18:44 ]

Recent Ratings
Nematosis   11-2-2024 21:29  Acceptance  +1   
goldenpanda   26-1-2024 23:03  Acceptance  +1   
Astonished   9-12-2023 05:15  Acceptance  +1   Full detailed review, sounds like a legend I need to try
jezzzz   5-12-2023 23:20  Karma  +6   nice find
manhands   4-12-2023 15:01  Karma  +4   
Sniper1   4-12-2023 07:05  Acceptance  +1   
davcha   3-12-2023 09:54  Karma  +5   Very consistent and top class performer.
slickric423   3-12-2023 04:37  Karma  +5   
Hobbier   2-12-2023 23:23  Karma  +3   
Omgfire   2-12-2023 22:25  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   2-12-2023 18:42  Karma  +10   "feel her tongue on your balls during the BBBJ": Some of us know :) BJ CIM= HK Bucket List item, AV included! :)
LittleWing   2-12-2023 18:15  Karma  +3