Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2023 21:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
fuji 3F pretty face but SUS AF

When: Nov.30,2023
Location: Fuji 3F, the room at the right after you go off the elevator (closest to stairs)
Name: didn't ask
Nationality & Language: definitely thai
Face: 4/5 the pretty type (not the hot type)
Body: 4/5 very petite, if you're a guy looking for a lot of meat this may not be your CoT
Service: 4/5 lfk, cbj, fs
Price & Session Length: $700
Repeat: my post-nut clarity tells me NO

Summary:
so... visited fuji after months... i don't know what happened, but 2F and 3F used to be ruskie zone... now, its full of those neon welcome signs wherein the occupants are more SUS than that red astronaut from a game called Among Us...

as usual, went from 22F down... some decent looking chinese women here and there, but nothing really piqued my interest until i rang this door at 3F and a very pretty faced one opened the door... i mean, i know they're very likely post-op LBs, but f*ck that, and i went in...

inside... showered together, some lfk, cbj, cb, capped and she started to ride.... switched to doggy, mish, back to cg, and asked her to finish me off with a hj while her face is in-between my thighs beside my johnson (her face is the only reason i went in tbh)... she poured rather a lot of lube, did the deed until (i wanted to CIF but she doesn't offer it)

Recent Ratings
manANONYman   8-12-2023 06:58  Acceptance  +1   skepti has the right idea lmao
hajimede   4-12-2023 17:56  Acceptance  +1   I know that feel bro, people talk about fuji 3/F is ladybody area, but if I saw some pretty face, I'm talking about mod ...
Shadow05   4-12-2023 00:54  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   2-12-2023 01:02  Karma  +4   Just pretend it was an actual lady and stop thinking about it
LilDaunt   1-12-2023 23:25  Acceptance  +1   Good stuff