Karma 325
Acceptance 67
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2023 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[GuangZhou] Royal Mediterranean Hotel 666

First of all I’d like to credit bro for helping me find this place: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Date & Time of Session: November 17, 2023
Location: Royal Mediterranean Hotel (the spa is on the 12th floor)
Nationality & Language: Chinese/Mandarin
Name: 666
Face: 5/5 she is my type
Body: 4/5 her boobs are quite decent and natural
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 the massage was kind of lacking
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 920 rmb for 90 minutes
Repeat: already did on November 24, with price reduction

After reading two of sneakyp’s posts, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to check out the spa on the 12th floor of the Royal Mediterranean hotel. The first time I was a guest at the hotel but then I realized you don’t need to be a guest at the hotel to go into the spa.

It is a very professional facility, their hospitality is off the peak. When you arrive, they will guide you through the stairs down to the shower rooms and after you shower, they provide you with their clothing. You are then guided to a room full of comfortable sofa chairs where you have a screen in front of you to watch movies and browse some games.

A sales lady approached me and asked for my WeChat where she claims that if I set an appointment directly with her, my next visit will be cheaper. She also told me that they have three massage options.

The first one is 500ish rmb, which I assume is one of those traditional Chinese massages.
The second one is around 600ish rmb.
The most expensive option is the one that I opted for and it is around 888 rmb.

The reason I chose this option is because the sales lady convinced me that if I choose the most expensive one, she will show me a group of photos of women for me to select. She explained that the masseuses are more attractive and younger For the 888 option. I asked her if I could see the masseuses for the price of 600ish rmb but she says that there are no options to select and I’m assuming that these women are older.

I took a quick glance at the expensive option’s selection of masseuses and most of them seem very attractive, and very young indeed. She told me that there is another girl that recently came back: 666. After I saw the picture, I realized that this is definitely the option for me.

The sales lady quickly took me to my room, which is located in a very deep labyrinth downstairs. I am guessing that it is designed this way to prevent them from being discovered by the authorities. I was then brought into a very dark room, where I can barely see anything in there, but there she was number 666. My initial impression was that she is a very polite person with a very bubbly personality. my goodness was she hot

P1 the massage wasn’t very good, but honestly this isn’t what I came for. If you’re looking for a traditional Chinese massage, I recommend you choose the other options. She gave me a decent massage with oil but honestly I received better from the traditional older Chinese ladies.

P2 now off to the flip. Throughout the whole massage number 666 was teasing me by telling me to touch her thighs her boobs and her back. after the flip, she finally took out her boobs. My goodness they were gorgeous naturals. She has small pink, soft, beautiful nipples. Her boobs were around B cup to C cup. It was hard to tell in the dark room, but all you need to know is that they were a perfect handful. She later gave me a catbath and stroked my LB while I was grabbing her nice natural tits. She also let me kiss her neck and her cheek and boy was her perfume enticing. I couldn’t hold it any longer And I let me tell you something she definitely has technique with her handjob as she knows when to speed up and when to slow down.

One of the good thing about her is that she is not a clockwatcher. After you shoot your load and there is time left, she will ask you where you feel the most sore, so she can keep massaging that part. In the end we had a nice chat and bonded a little bit, which is what provoked me to go there a second time just to see her.

After we left the room, she got me all the way to the Buffet room. I don’t want to get into too many details but there is a diverse food selection. All in all the facility is truly professional, and their hospitality is exceptional. It might be pricey just for a hand job, but there’s a lot of things to do in the spa, including a billiards table, sauna, hot tub, swimming pool, etc. I think you can stay there for 24 hours upon payment so think of it as a treat yourself day with a happy ending

PS the first time I paid for 900 something and then the sales lady says that if I am interested in coming back, I should book an appointment directly with her so she can remove the service tax. My second visit was also with number 666 and this time I paid around 800ish.

Sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors. I had to dictate this since it’s a long post and I want to include as many details as possible.

Best, BBH

Recent Ratings
iDurian   12-1-2024 05:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Saurgus   7-12-2023 11:24  Karma  +2   
Makva   6-12-2023 10:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
TedKoppel   1-12-2023 17:43  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   1-12-2023 08:29  Karma  +4   
Weelock   1-12-2023 03:32  Karma  +7   Wow.920 rmb for HJ. About 10 Years ago 920 was good for FS in GZ. great report thks
Jimmy44   1-12-2023 02:44  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   1-12-2023 01:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review!
flyz70   30-11-2023 19:25  Karma  +4