Nationality : Srilankan
Face – 8/10
Body – 8/10
Skill – 9/10
Service – 8/10
GFE - 8/10
Price & Session length: 5.5K LKR for 90min
Repeat: May be

This time I wanted to explore spa treatment and contact her. Quick in responding and the spa is not far from my place. Grabbed a taxi and I was there in 15 min. She was expecting me since I had the appointment. Counter charges paid and headed to the place of action.

I already took a shower so just had a quick cat bath and headed to the table. She is slightly dusky and should be around mid 30’s. No stretch marks and had nice b**s. She said that I was allowed to touch and kiss. But I wanted to have more action, she said we will discuss later. I was asked to change to towel, and the massage session started. She gave a good leg massage and moved to my upper region. She was also playful and cheerful, so things were heating up. I touched her and my hands were running all over her. Trying to reach out to as much places as possible

I was asked to lie on my back and the removed her clothing. She moved on my top, and I had a good view of her body. Grabbing her ti*s and played for a while. She asked whether I need a BJ, I handed over the safety which I generally carry. It was rolled on and the action started. It was one of the best BJ I had in recent times. After few minutes I could resist the wonderful BJ, so I have to shoot.

Deal is done and we have to wrap up the things.

Recent Ratings
pistas   30-11-2023 01:57  Acceptance  +1   
kukooo   29-11-2023 10:57  Acceptance  +5   No google maps location for this one as well