Karma 89
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2023 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HKG] Thai massage with extras, Wanchai

First ever post so apologies in advance for any rookie mistakes . . .

Having seen P_l’s recent report:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D4

I thought I’d give the place a try.  

Location: Thai Touch, 2A King Tao Building, 94-100 Lockhart Rd
Name: Paula
Nationality & Language: Thai (very basic English)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Price: HKD 1250 + 200 tip
Repeat: why not

The place is easy to find, with several massage signs outside the entrance at street level.  Up to the 2nd floor and 2A is almost next to the lift.  I arrived before lunch, so was the only customer as far as I could see or hear.    I agreed $250 with the Mamasan for a 1hr massage and was showed inside by the only other girl there, who turned out to be Paula.  Very short and petite but with decent curves; face not unattractive without being drop-dead gorgeous.  I guess the place has 1 or 2 rooms with several tables curtained off from each other.   She left me for a few minutes to undress, and I only stripped down to my underpants as I was unsure what if any extras were available (I know, newbie).  I lay on my front to wait.

Paula returned and started a pretty decent (strong) massage.  For a small girl she has quite some strength in her hands.  My pants stayed on for a few minutes, and I was just wondering if it was going to be a veggie massage when her fingers slipped inside and she removed them for me.  That’s more like it.  She started with the oil and had some moves I’ve not experienced before, like climbing on the bed and straddling  me with her thighs clamped either side of my head as she worked on my lower back (this would have been even more enjoyable if I was laying face-up ) and another position where she had one leg diagonally across my back, with a foot nestling in my bum crack and her big toe pressing against my bumhole.  Very nice indeed.

Gradually her hands got closer and closer to balls and LB, which was by now fully awake.  I lost track of time but I guess this lasted 40mins or so before she flipped me over.  After a brief, perfunctory rub of my legs and chest she stroked LB and made the internationally recognized gesture for HJ.  She initially wanted $1500 extra, which I thought was crazy, but immediately agreed to $1000 when I told her that was all I had.  She whipped off her clothes to reveal a lovely pert pair of little tits, her fully shaved LS and a very nice round bum, which she moved closer to me and was quite happy for me to fondle as she took care of LB.  She pushed back against my hand as I rubbed her clit, then slid a fingertip inside her (very tight) LS.

I pulled her bum closer and she took the hint, climbing on top for a 69.  She smelled and tasted delicious but her BBBJ was a little too strong for me, and in the end I had to guide her hand back to LB.  I soon popped with her sitting on my face as her hand flew up and down my shaft.  Afterwards she cleaned me up and was surprisingly affectionate, climbing astride me and rubbing herself against my rapidly deflating LB as we kissed and cuddled for a good few minutes.  I’m pretty sure FS would have been available if I’d asked, but I was more than happy.  I tipped her another $200 as I couldn’t fault the massage, or her enthusiasm and service, which lasted the full hour.  Probably could have got it cheaper, but I left very satisfied and clutching the business card she gave me.

Would I return?  Definitely.  I’m sure there are cheaper options and better looking girls out there, but I’d prioritise a decent massage and good service over looks.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   1-12-2023 13:20  Karma  +10   Went there ONCE! Serious upsellers, overcharging! Never again.
Mister   1-12-2023 13:01  Karma  +4   Good detailed maiden report, but you were seriously overcharged ;-p
cityguy   29-11-2023 20:10  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   29-11-2023 15:04  Karma  +4   
Kryddersvend   29-11-2023 10:45  Karma  +3   
MrFrosty   29-11-2023 05:07  Acceptance  +1   Awesome review
LittleWing   29-11-2023 03:38  Karma  +3   Sounds great!
dienw   29-11-2023 01:22  Karma  +3   Good report plus info.