Acceptance 569
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2023 15:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH - May - Viet/Thai?

Date & Time of Session:  26 November, 14:10
Location:  KH - 3/F, Room 7 (left hand corridor out of lift, all the way down)
Name:  May
Nationality & Language: she says she’s Vietnamese from Ho Chi Minh, listens to Thai music, some English
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height: 5’2
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $400 inc bbbj
Repeat: No

Needed a quick pump and dump with something voluptuous, and there’s not really much going apart from Thai WGs, so headed to KH. Pretty dead, not much bros and not much on offer either. Managed to spot one Russian, a hot Kazakhstan that looked morbid for $800, one voluptuous Mainlander for $600, and not much else that I can bother to remember.

Got all the way down to 3/F thinking I had struck out and then spotted May offering $400 with bbbj. Droopy fake D/E tits on a relatively small frame and small round ass. Big eyes and big smile, lots of makeup of course, and braces.

Showered alone and on stepping out she towel dried me. Lie on bed and cat bath started, went down and I squeezed her big tits around my LB for a quick titjob. Bbbj was nothing great, didn’t feel any suction, just a lot of licking and bobbing up and down.

Dom’ed up and CG to start so I get to grab those big tits and watch them swing. A minute or two of this and I lifted her hips a bit and powerfucked her from the bottom. LS wasn’t the tightest around but still got to feel some sensation. Moved to doggie and pumped away while reaching around to grab those big tits again.

She’s only been here 1 day and leaves on 10th December. Works between 11am to 7pm, and she must be quite popular when she told me she had already seen 6 bros before me that day.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   28-11-2023 02:12  Karma  +5   
Hotdog135   28-11-2023 01:56  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   27-11-2023 18:46  Karma  +10