Subject: BKK Freelancer. Bad experience (Post-op trans)
sendy7050
Musky Member

UID 291467
Digest Posts 0
Credits 108
Posts 4
Karma 107
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-5-2023
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2023 09:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BKK Freelancer. Bad experience (Post-op trans)

Date & Time of Session: Nov 20, 2023
Name:  Chompu
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406radn1vksxc3lbi
Nationality & Language: Thai, some english
Face:  1/5
Body: 2/5
Height:  170-ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1500/1  BBBJ with CIM and Massage only
Repeat: Nope.  Not a chance.  

I should start this by mentioning that I am relatively new to punting, and have never been with a post-op trans.  However, I've always been curious so I started browsing fiwfans and landed on this account.  She has a long list of good reviews so I figured it's fairly safe.

Upon arrival, she was late by 15 minutes (said she has to get ready, despite me making an appointment well over a day in advance).  I arrived in her room in which she left the door unlocked as she was still getting ready.  Sat around.....wait for another 15 minutes...

At this point it's well over 30 mins before I even see her face/begin service.  Needless to say, this kind of kills the mood.  

She steps out of the bathroom and well...i'm disappointed to see how different she looked from the photo although I remained calm.  Decided it right then an there I was just gonna get a massage and a good CIM BJ in which she then delivered.  

Overall, it was not a good experience and I cannot recommend this to anyone..  This was a good learning lesson that even with long list of good reviews, the service and expectation on fiwfans don't always match.  

Better luck next time, I suppose.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   27-11-2023 19:46  Karma  +10   Curiosity...satisfied?
kalvinhobbs   27-11-2023 10:48  Karma  +3   I heard FF removes negative reviews so cant depend on those reviews
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30907
Posts 2029
Karma 30542
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2023 19:55  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sendy7050 at 27-11-2023 08:41
...never been with a post-op trans.  However, I've always been curious...

First of all, sorry she wasn't up to your expectations. Tell us more if you want.

The "second type of girl" is a niche market in Thailand, as are their uncut sisters. They're clearly labeled on fiwfans, so I assume you found what you were looking for.

All photos on that site are Photoshopped--the best we can hope for is a reasonable likeness. If you want a WYSIWYG experience, massage/gogos have actual lineups. Caveat emptor.

You did get a nice CIM at a reasonable price, so not all is lost!

JtB