Link: https://www.hunnybunnybkk.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai and a little bit of english
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2200 THB for 60 minutes (plus tip)
Repeat: Worth repeating, but after seeing other ladies first

First Visit

So this report is mainly for my second visit. I won't do a full report on my first visit as the lady had requested the mamasan not to show her and I want to respect her reasons and I also don't think she still works there anyway. But I'll throw in my first visit experience with the shop into this report as well (hope this is ok). They are pretty quick to reply on Line and are happy to show you some photos, as well as provide recommendations. I did a lineup for my first visit and the range is quite large in age and attractiveness, and skews a bit on the older side. I also chose the fantasy room because it looked fun, but as expected, the room's not worth it - just stick with the normal room. It has a mirror over the bed, which is quite hot, but because it's on the bottom floor, I think the hot water gets used by the upper room floors first, leaving just cold water for the shower and bath. If you're adventurous, feel like getting a new experience, and go at a quiet time, then you might like the fantasy room. Mamasan said she would give me a discount for the hot water issues, but I didn't bring it up for my next visit haha.

Second Visit - Ploy

So I saw the they open as early as 8am, so looking at the photos on Line, Ploy looked pretty cute and decided to make a 10am booking. I can't remember why I wanted to go in the morning, but I remember thiking it was just convenient instead of trying in the afternoon/evening when I might have other plans or visit other places. As you might expect, it was pretty quiet that early. I guess it's more for bookings, but maybe sometimes they'll have a small lineup. I met Ploy, paid, and went upstairs for the session.

From the photos I tohught she would be quite shy, but she's a pretty funny and talkative girl in the room. Her website photos are pretty accurate - round face and petite build. Showered together with some DFK and some groping here and there. Went to the bed for some ok BBBJ. Then capped me and into doggy where she did some pretty hot dirty talking and she was happy to try different positions before I finished.

We had some small talk while she gave me standard massage to kill the last 10 minutes, but she knows very little English. We tried our best on the the translator app, but obviously not the easiest. Alarm rang so showered and a bit more kissing as well to finish off which was a nice send off. Another girl was there when I was leaving, who had a pretty cute face and a bit of a thicker body.

Overall, Ploy is a fun girl and I imagine even more fun if you know a little bit of Thai. The shop is also quite nice with good communication and clean rooms and variety of girls. Their lineup looks a bit younger now from the website, so seems like some more options for a future visit. Like most VIP rooms, a bit gimmicky, so I mostly like the fact they open in the morning on top of everything else.

Recent Ratings
bkkmassage33   19-12-2023 14:59  Acceptance  +1   
Malik1973   26-11-2023 20:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Skepti10   26-11-2023 09:13  Karma  +4   
roninaaa   26-11-2023 00:15  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   25-11-2023 08:03  Karma  +10   
Pacman1796   25-11-2023 05:44  Karma  +2   
gg1234   25-11-2023 03:13  Karma  +3   
booby_lover   24-11-2023 23:14  Karma  +6   "mirror over the bed" You mean on the roof or a wall mirror? roof mirror would be good for a change.
Phco11
Musky Member

UID 299026
Digest Posts 0
Credits 122
Posts 5
Karma 121
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2023 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@booby_lover yes, meant mirror on the ceiling! (I was just wondering after I posted if what I wrote was confusing haha). It was definitely lots of fun, but don't know if it's worth the extra cost. Maybe a good way to do it is to have a normal room session with a girl first and if it was good, ask about the fantasy room. If she says seems interested in using all the extra things, then just repeat another day in the fantasy room. They also let me see the room first like a mini tour, so you can ask for that.

[ Last edited by  Phco11 at 24-11-2023 23:37 ]

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   25-11-2023 07:38  Acceptance  +6   Thanks. I like things that allow me to see the girls more like mirrors or dr chair. Hate jacuzzi cause waste time.