Subject: LADY BOY ALERT - The NASTIEST 'Vagina' I ever seen !! - JSLM - 305 room F
lijianhua
Throbbing Titan

UID 35983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3325
Posts 337
Karma 3303
Acceptance 435
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2023 00:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
LADY BOY ALERT - The NASTIEST 'Vagina' I ever seen !! - JSLM - 305 room F

WARNING - LADY BOY ALERT

NAME - Kori
ADDRESS - JSLM 305 room F
PRICE - 500 FS + BBBJ
RACE - said she was from Manila, Phillipines , but was really from Thailand

FACE - first glance, not bad 3/5 - but when you see up close, it's much worse. Plenty of cosmetic work done on the nose, around the nostril area is pretty bad (you can see this
when she is lying down), the wall between the nostrils is completely slanted, doesn't look natural at all - not straight and many scars hidden by makeup.
Eyes are cut to make her look more 'Korean', and most likely shaved-jaw to make it more V
BODY - 1/5 - when she opened the door I could only see the face and shoulders, the latter was covered by her long hair, could see she was wearing a net lace top exposing
the fake tits. The tits are not super hard, not massive, medium size.
Body-wise in relation to LB, didn't notice any big shoulders, Adam's apple, large hands/feet as mentioned before in other threads, but when I saw the vagina, it was the
most disgusting, grotesque thing ever - it had lots of leftover meat splattered to the sides, the skin was so thick I imagined the testicles were still in there hidden underneath.
I couldn't get the image out of my head, see below
SERVICE - 2/5 - no complaining, attitude was good but wished she straight up said she/he was a LB
SKILL - 1/5
LANGUAGE - Thailand , zero English - maybe few words, but not enough to have a actual conversation

Was walking around JSLM today, I only live 1 min away, rarely go here- saw some nice ones that I wanted to try, did the usual down to up, and back down again - wanted to try
one room but it was occupied, many punters walking around, mostly Mainland tourists in large groups.
I came across one room on the 3rd floor, didn't want to waste more time walking around so decided to go in.
When 'she' opened the door, she didn't say anything, I asked the price and 'she' threw up 5 fingers, I said, '500?' and she nodded, so I went in.
When I walked in, 'she' took off my pants and I tried to take off the net top 'she' was wearing, but I didn't manage to take it off- she just told me to go shower, and I asked,
'are you not going to wash?', and she replied, 'already'.
When I got into the shower, she grabbed soup and rubbed it on my weiner and I showered by myself, very strange. The room is very very small, and quite dirty, many used
wet towels beside the shower door, and the bin is also right beside it, too - and completely full with rubbish (used doms, tissues, etc.) almost falling out.
Very lazy, don't see why one can not just dump the rubbish outside the hallway, there is a massive bin there.
She said she is staying 2 weeks until Dec 5 if I remember, since you are staying for 2 weeks, would it not make more sense to clean the room a little? Big turn-off, basically
living in filth. 'She' said around 9 customers visit 'her' everyday.

After I showered and managed to get out of the wash room without stepping on all the rubbish, she told me to hop onto the bed and gave me a BBBJ.. this is where it gets
even weirder, 'she' kept using her hand to cover her snatch, as if she did not want me to see her vagina. I dismissed it at first, but after the BJ, she continued to cover
'her' vagina with her hand, I was thinking, "what the heck?", after she rode on top, we swtiched to behind, and that is when I knew I fucking another man...
turned out I was not inside 'her' vagina at all... my dick was inside this man's dirty asshole. I didn't ask for anal sex, so thought it was strange.
I immediately slipped out and turned 'her' over, then I saw IT..
The vagina was the MOST DISGUSTING THING I ever seen in all my time punting, I just never seen anything like this before - I will try my best to describe it..
it looked like a bomb exploded and the all the skin was shifted to the left and right hand side - there was a massive amount of skin on each side, enough to think that the
balls were still in there, embedded under all that thick skiin - the leftover skin looked like something was definately inside there.. some sort of buldge, and the pubic hair
did not resemble the pubic hair of a woman at all. No wonder 'she' was covering it with her hand. Had I known I would have just paid the $100 walk-in fee, and left the room.
I stopped and said I could not finish, was limp and decided to hop into the shower. 'She' washed first and then I went in, washed as soon as I could and got dressed, paid,
and left. While I was changing clothes 'she' was talking in Thai to another person on the phone, guess 'she' is not Filipino.. at this point I did not want to talk anymore,
and immediately left.
I should have just waited for the other room to finish up before going in.. I guess 'patience really is a virtue'. I felt very disgusted with myself after this ordeal.

[ Last edited by  lijianhua at 20-11-2023 01:02 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   23-11-2023 13:03  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Hobbier   21-11-2023 23:50  Karma  +3   Any blood?
wongwanchi   21-11-2023 14:15  Acceptance  +1   Sorry to hear about that
Up8   21-11-2023 11:15  Karma  +2   Sympathy k
robbb   20-11-2023 20:47  Karma  +3   thanks for the warning. for thais I go for short cute ones with no plastic surgery
hkmann   20-11-2023 18:32  Karma  +5   Shock horror. You will have nightmares.
DaeronX   20-11-2023 18:05  Acceptance  +1   Omg
toey_toad   20-11-2023 12:48  Karma  +6   Sounds awful
perriersons08   20-11-2023 11:45  Karma  +10   damn sorry the post is almost comical while disgusting at the same time haha
mwomwo   20-11-2023 08:22  Karma  +6   thanks for the warning
HK_Legend   20-11-2023 08:22  Karma  +10   Terrible. :( Maybe get tested?
slickric423   20-11-2023 03:09  Karma  +5   sympathy K's , i avoided thais for the longest bc i was afraid this would happen. Also those feet look kinda manly
proplus   20-11-2023 01:07  Karma  +4   Seen her there a few times, has a quiet demure look and always thought she would be too good to be true!