Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2023 16:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Pattaya] Nov 2023 Info & session

Date & Time of Session: Nov 2023

INFO:
It's been awhile since I posted, forgive me my brothers. The last time I came to Pattaya was probably sometime around in 2017. A lot has changed since then. From what I have gathered from this forum, I want to provide some additional information to help the brothers out. Price structures can vary depending on seasonality. This is low season when I visited. Info is not comprehensive.

If you want a quick and easy, you can go to the massage parlors. Massage parlors are down straight to business. You see the WG you want and you select her and there's no questions about what services are provided. I visited Honey massage near LK Metro area, they offer three tier structures depending on the type of WG and two different services which are with either gel or soap. Cost for the higher end model WG is 2900 +tip for WG and/or papasan if you want, 1 shot. Less attractive or older in age cost less. Minimum cost I think was about 2200.

If you want to have a little bit of fun and have some drinks then you can visit beer bars and gogo's. There are three main areas: Walking Street, LK Metro/Tree Town (LMTT), and Soi 6. I did walk through Walking Street, but I did not stop at any of the bars or gogos because I knew the prices were going to be on the higher end.

LMTT, I guess developed over the last couple of years, has many beer bars and gogos spanning several blocks. The talent here at the beer bars tend to be on the higher age and less attractive WGs, I did not check the prices, not MCOT. There are some outliers and you can see some decent looking ones. Gogos, on the other hand do have young and attractive WGs. ST ranges from 3500 and up and LT ranges from 5000 and up. BF is 1000 and up.

Soi 6, has been around and was considered to have the lower range of WGs. It's 99% beer bars and I now consider it to be the best area and the biggest bang for your buck. Drinks  and lady drinks are cheaper. Eye candy everywhere, many young attractive WG's, and low cost. The owners of the beer bars have changed and are managed better and they have recruited better talent. The owners and Mamasans have come up to me and introduced themselves and checked up on me. WGs service has improved. It also says a lot when the owner chats with you. The owner I remember was Mike from Offshore, he's from Vancouver and he offered me free food. BF ranges from 400 to 600, which is sometimes called room fee. You can bang the WG upstairs or take them out, the prices may change a little. ST upstairs is 2000. Take out LT ranges about 3000-4000, depending how late it is and it's kind of negotiable with the WG. Please negotiate your time if you are doing LT. Some will leave in the morning but others will want to leave around 3:00 a.m. or after 2 shots. If you're considering LT, I would suggest you do 2-3 STs upstairs at the bar, unless you're looking for that GFE.

What to expect upstairs at the bar. A private AC room with a bathroom and sometimes a communal bathroom. The sheets probably will not be changed in between sessions. You should shower before and after. The WG may or may not shower before and after. But you can request them to shower before. If hygiene is here concerned then you may do take out.

TIPS.
If your WG recognizes and greets another brother while having drinks with you. Ask her right away if you want to do ST/LT. As it has happened to me and I on the other end as well, the WG may not do the ST/LT with you because they're waiting to finish serving you drinks and go to the bang the other brother that is waiting for her. Don't take it personally, it's just business. They'll make their money from you getting drinks and a guaranteed ST/LT from the other brother waiting for her. She will say something like she's having her period. If she decides to do the deed with you, the other brother may not take her afterwards. Just move on to the next WG, they are a dime a dozen. Her pic is below and she asked for my WeChat to meet up later, she is from Soi 6 near the west end, south side. I don't remember the exact name of bar, but according to google, it'd MJ Kitty girl bar. Yes she does look exactly like her picture.

If you are a brother with darker skin or complexion, or from a country of India descent, look for WGs that are pursuing you and DON'T take ones that avoid eye contact with you. I have seen these brothers spend lots of money on drinks and get poor service or no service at all, PLEASE MOVE ON. I'm sorry Indian brothers, some have left WGs traumatized and that's why they avoid your type. For black brothers, they are scared for your BBC.  For other brothers, if the WGs aren't paying attention to or entertaining you, move on, I see a lot of Asian brothers fall to this.

Take the pretty ones that pull you into the bars, they probably just started their shift and havent gotten their money yet. They may not be your perfect one or top picks, but you will be better served. Spend some money on LDs, it will open things up. Ask to buy shots instead of their diluted drinks, it will get them tipsy faster. If your wallet can handle it, get 2 or 3 WGs and take shots. You don't have to take it, but if you buy the WG's shots, they will be obligated to take it. Groups of WG will have more fun because their guards are down and 1 will speak a little English and can translate. Otherwise google translate is your friend.

LMTT
Name: ?
Gogo: Mamasan’s club
Link: NONE
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  10/10
Body:  10/10
Skill:  6/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:   ~1500 BF, 2 drink min ~500 l, LT 6000.
Repeat: NO, go to Soi 6.

Went exploring in LMTT, I found that beer bars have older WGs and not my MCOT, however there were some cuties here and there, but not too many. I went Gogo hopping. More or less beer drinks are around 120 to 160, unless you get drinks specials which can be around 100 or less. Definitely more younger and cuter WGs.

Ended up at Mamasan's club. They have two tiers of WG, models and coyotes. Models and LDs are more expensive. Coyotes don't look bad either. But I had it bad for this model, 10 out of 10 face and body. She's wearing the see-through top, and her nips were perfect, they were pink and had the right amount of squeezing pressure. Not saggy, not too soft and definitely not fake. The bottom was also see-through, but had some tissue there covering up LS, but you can see that she was cleanly shaved.

I bought many rounds of special drinks for my buddies and I, which was Thai whiskey, and a few rounds of LDs. Took this WG for LT and when all is said and done including drinks and having a blast was approximately 10k. Please note, this place requires a two LD minimum for the lady before you BF her (2000 = LDs + BF), if you settle your tab before BF her, you will have to end up paying for another 2 LD before you can BF or just pay up 2000. It's kind of stupid, but my buddy just did that. In order to BF her, he had to either pay 2000 or by two LDs and pay 1500 BF. We had it bad for these models. He did BF her and I didn't make that mistake. She agreed to leave at 8:00 a.m. The papasan gave us a free drink voucher for the next visit.

My WG's service wasn't that great. She did not BJ because she said she had her wisdom tooth pulled out and was experiencing pain. Her LS was tight and her body was young and perky and no stretch marks. Her attitude and behavior was great. I banged twice and sent her home at 4:00 a.m. I wanted to get some sleep.

Soi 6
4 ST sessions each at 2000k + BF(400-600).
Mongering sessions are going to vary from WG to WG. Some WGs will be great at it and some will be just laying there. Some BJ's are fantastic and some are just “stop, I can't take any more of the teeth”. Drinks are less than the other areas. The WG that I had last was my best bang of my Pattaya trip. She was pretty rookie, but she put in a lot of effort. Her LS was tight. I found her at Utopia. She will be in the picture below.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
PCP   14-1-2024 18:27  Acceptance  +1   
tsman1   21-12-2023 21:33  Acceptance  +1   
twfun   26-11-2023 10:42  Acceptance  +2   I was not keen on Pattaya at all. Dirty and polluted. Not my thing at all, but I can see many people love it there.
Kaitechee   23-11-2023 12:55  Acceptance  +1   Informative
Peter12f   21-11-2023 16:30  Acceptance  +1   
freedive   19-11-2023 23:14  Karma  +3   
energylung   19-11-2023 22:16  Karma  +4   
obe   19-11-2023 09:04  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   19-11-2023 08:20  Karma  +8   Surprised you paid 2k for soi 6, I thought it was 1k + room fee as well
rrfege   18-11-2023 23:33  Karma  +5   
dimb1   18-11-2023 22:26  Acceptance  +1   Thx for all the insights!
bedlam   18-11-2023 21:15  Karma  +1   Soi 6 is 1000ST to lady. I go 5+ times/week
hkpunter999   18-11-2023 18:44  Karma  +10   
jasonj999   18-11-2023 18:13  Karma  +3   
shaykh   18-11-2023 17:45  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   18-11-2023 17:23  Karma  +10   
JackTheBat   18-11-2023 17:14  Karma  +10   Thanks. Note that November is considered high season, not low.

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.
thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2023 18:55  Profile P.M. 
@ JackTheBat you are correct, Nov is the high season. I must have gone early enough to avoid the crowds.

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.
thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2023 00:38  Profile P.M. 
@bedlam do you get the  frequently flyer discount? Or how did you get this price?

Recent Ratings
bedlam   20-11-2023 18:58  Karma  +4   Not a discount. Just not paying “tourist” tax.

flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2023 03:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 thmd's post

Great latest updates on main venues.  Any updates on beach road?
haven't been to Pattaya for nearly 3 years.

Recent Ratings
thmd   19-11-2023 17:26  Acceptance  +1   Saw some freelances, but did not inquire. They look old and fat. If you asking about walking street, I walked through, l ...
thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2023 17:44  Profile P.M. 
I don't see current reports of Soi 6's pricing. Every place that my buddies have been , ST going rate is 2k. <br />

Are these 1k rates for the hot pretty ones?

1 of buddies still there, I'll ask him to ask for 1k rate.

[ Last edited by  thmd at 19-11-2023 01:45 ]

bedlam
Lustful Lord

UID 18696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 964
Posts 252
Karma 963
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-1-2009
Location Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2023 18:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 thmd's post

1000ST has been standard for Soi 6 and almost everywhere I go (Soi Honey, Chaiyapoon, LK Metro, Boomerang, Bongkot, but WS I don’t know as I don’t do agogo). I’m average looking (maybe a bit above). 50s and fit. I think my appearance has little to do with it though and more with I have no problems saying no (in a friendly way). I used to be a guy who never did that, always went with the flow, but have found when I say no I generally have a much better time as the girls (in their own words) say they quote higher because some guys are stupid enough to pay it OR they quote crazy prices (2k+) because they don’t want to go with the punter.

Generally I take girls 19-24 and rarely above 30. “Stunners” go for 1000 as well when getting along well. I get some NEED to have one particular girl, but that’s not how I move. Women are supposed to fall into a man’s frame and not the other way around.

If one wants to pay more that’s up to you, but I think most men don’t want to pay more for what someone else got for less. Also, I like money, I like it even more when it’s in my pocket!

Recent Ratings
thmd   21-11-2023 09:45  Karma  +6   My buddy that looks like Indian always gets quoted 1k higher. I got 750b offer once, but she wasn't MCOT and older like ...
adrenal   20-11-2023 19:35  Karma  +7   great pricing power

No baggage, no bullshit.
haam-sap-lo
Lustful Lord

UID 8115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 945
Posts 60
Karma 939
Acceptance 129
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2023 20:03  Profile P.M. 
I have been down Soi 6 every night for the last week and prices have not changed from the usual 1000 - 1300 baht upstairs with a girl. Some of the bars such as Aom One Stop Bar has been getting lots of Mainland Chinese and Korean customers and they have changed their prices to 3600 baht for ST upstairs (3000 for the girl and 600 to the bar) and 6500 baht (5000 for the girl and 1500 for the bar) for LT.  These bars are in the minority though.