Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2023 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Apple

Date & Time of Session: November 17th 3:00pm
Location:  CWB Fuji Building 20/F, I believe the room is A3. Back facing the elevator, it'll be the room directly to your right.
Name:  Apple
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  8/10
Body: 9/10, petite spinner body with incredibly smooth skin that feels amazing to touch.
Skill: 9/10
Service: shower together, BS, CBJ, 69, LFK, CG, missionary, doggy
GFE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  600 HKD
Repeat: definitely, i've visited her many times already. Apple is definitely always personally a safe bet for me if I ever want a good lay.

Apple is a veteran of Fuji and seems to have been at her current location for quite some time. I've visited her many times before in the past and each time I always leave satisfied. Note that I usually make an appointment through her WeChat. Although she does walk ins as well.

Walked into her room and she greeted me with a hug and a few kisses on the lips. Then said, in Canto, "you've worked hard!" (hard to translate into English). Her GFE appeal comes through these comments. Showered together with the kisses throughout.

Lied down on the bed and she started off with some kisses and nipple licking. There are mirrors lining the ceiling and the left side of the room, so plenty of angles for you to admire the action from. My favourite part about her is her INCREDIBLY smooth skin. It feels incredible to just glide my hands over her smooth skin and feel her alll over. Afterwards to proceeded to kiss and lick downwards. She proceeded with a lot of BS and licking. Then she licked and glided her lips up and down the sides of my shaft. Afterwards she popped the condom on and proceeded with CBJ.  Afterwards, without prompting, she moved to 69. Her pussy is nicely shaven, smells and tastes amaziing. The 69 is one of many highlights with her delicious pussy and her ass just right up against my face. Feeling and squeezing her ass and feeling up her smooth legs while eating her out was a heavenly joy.

Afterwards she got on top and started CG while licking my nipples. Then I sat up and buried my face between her warm smooth tits as she continued to ride me. We looked through the mirrors on the side as she rode my and as I devoured her tits in my mouth like a craven mad man. Throughout, she commented "ohhh I like you soo much! you're so manly, suck my tits!!" Even if the comments are just for show, they still get me going. After, I ate her out some more, then proceeded to missionary. As I was pounding away, we LFKed. Her moans and screams sounded like heavenly music. With occasional comments like " oh god" "fuck me till i die" "fuck me till I shoot out water" "you're so big" etc. Finally, turned her around to doggy and was blessed with the beautiful view of her shapely ass and smooth back. As I pounded away her ass bounced and jiggled. I grabbed her by her feet and pounded away like a sex-deprived maniac, our sounds filling the room to the point the entire floor could hear.

After I finished, she told me to lie down and gave me a quick massage. Showered after and got dressed. As I got dressed and was about to leave, she gave me a a hug, peck on the lips, and said "add oil!" with a fistp umping motion.

I walked away a happy man as I always do after a session with Apple. Will definitely repeat over and over again.

Recent Ratings
zunzun   23-11-2023 14:19  Acceptance  +1   
Dttrickster   23-11-2023 10:53  Acceptance  +1   
hclarkson1999   20-11-2023 15:12  Acceptance  +1   
ChangoMango   19-11-2023 13:06  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   18-11-2023 07:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HK_Legend   17-11-2023 22:35  Karma  +10