- Nationality & Language: Cantonese
- Face: 3.5/5
- Body: 4/5
- Height: 162 cm
- Skill: 4/5
- Service: 5/5 (willing to please)
- Price: 1100  for 60 minutes
- WIR: try others

Had time to spare and TG Wish to see who was available. Mamasan said come up and choose your girl. Went up to Wish and was presented with Kitty or Fairy. Didn’t like the look of Kitty so opted for Fairy. She didn’t look like the photos, although she is fairly pretty.
Part 1. Fairy gave a decent massage and was top notched. Used a lot of force where needed especially on shoulders and back. Was more sensual with the legs.

Part 2. She started with decent B2B and felt her breasts caressing my back and arse. This went on for 5 minutes. Her RPP play was very good, tickling the right areas in my taint and butthole. Did the flip and sucked on her Bs. Wasn’t allowed to FIV but did get her wet rubbing LS. She asked me to lay down and pour hot nuru gel on LB and started rubbing LB for 5 minutes. Asked her to stop and she did CBJ. After 2 minutes of sucking couldn’t hold and shot into bag. She stopped after milking me completely dry.
Showered together and she wiped me clean.  
Overall a nice experience but would like to try others

[ Last edited by  robwong at 15-11-2023 12:24 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-11-2023 17:09  Karma  +4   What was it about Kitty that turned you off? How was Fairy better?
manofdahouse   15-11-2023 23:49  Karma  +6   
cityguy   15-11-2023 15:21  Karma  +6   you missed out, Kitty is far more playful.