Name:                Emma
Date:                October 2023
Nationality:        Moldovan/ Romanian – Excellent English
Face:                Very Pretty
Body:        5/5
Skill:                4/5
Cost:                €150
Return:        Yes

I had read these forums about the FKK scene for a while, and decided it should be one of my places to visit when next in Europe.
I would say the location of Sharks is in a very small/industrial town about 30 mins south of Frankfurt by train… it feels strange place to have one of the largest sex clubs in Europe.

I went into the club and paid around €50 for entry, and was given a robe and a ‘loin cloth’ and went to go change. Walking into the club it is quite a surreal place, all the men walking around in the blue gowns, and all the women wearing high heels but otherwise completely naked or wearing small items of lingerie around legs/ stomach (I believe the club insists that the girls cannot cover tits or LS). Interestingly, there are a whole variety of girls that are available – and many that would be considered 8’s or above.

I had read some tips about making an effort to not look like a complete newbie when entering (otherwise the girls will pick up on it and try to drag you off to a room straight away). Therefore, I made an effort to walk in like I was a regular and took a seat at the bar. Had a drink and surveyed what was on offer, whilst exchanging polite conversation with some of the girls who were wandering around.

One of the first girls to approach me was Emma, who is a blonde girl with a really friendly attitude – she spoke with me for a while and was quite playful trying to get me to agree to go to a room. I managed to resist the temptation, as I wanted to explore more of the club before the first room.

After around an hour of sitting at the bar, and walking around talking to different girls, Emma approached me again and I already had decided that I would pay for a session with her – so I accepted the offer.

She took me upstairs to one of the rooms, which appeared well maintained and clean, so I had no complaints – Emma got some fresh sheets and spread them over the bed and then invited me to join her. We started by talking about what I liked, and also just general conversation about ourselves – was quite nice as there was no awkwardness that sometimes exists in these situations.

The base fee for going to the room is €100, but this is just for CBJ and FS.
They do try and upsell to GFE (and other options) – on this occasion I agreed to pay €150 for GFE which basically includes BBBJ and FK.
After talking for a while, Emma starts with the FK and starts caressing my body, I have access to play with LS, but she asks for no fingers inside. Eventually Emma works her away down to start with BBBJ, she has good technique and I have to tell her to slow down. After telling her to slow down for a second time she goes for the dom and asks what position I want for FS. For some reason, I decided to go with spooning and just to play with her tits from behind. I didn’t last too long until I inadvertently passed the point of no return and .

I was a little disappointed in myself that I didn’t get to switch up the positions, but she was quite happy to lay with me for another 10-15 minutes until our time was up.

I did have a further session later in the evening with another girl, and will post the review in the next few days.

Recent Ratings
kolby_squeeze   9-3-2024 10:00  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   20-2-2024 03:15  Karma  +5   
ElonStark   4-2-2024 22:47  Karma  +2   Favorable
Asiangaijin   15-1-2024 19:29  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   8-1-2024 23:20  Karma  +10   
15633381   15-12-2023 18:48  Karma  +3   
Andku   15-11-2023 01:24  Karma  +2   Excellent! I think from checking ISG forum on sharks average should be 100 euros half hour with gfe. And 150 euros for a ...
dingbat99   14-11-2023 11:51  Karma  +2   Emma is nice, speaks good English, but does upsell
JSH0073R   13-11-2023 15:50  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   12-11-2023 08:28  Karma  +4   
qppqpqp
Buggered Beggar

UID 118757
Digest Posts 0
Credits -2
Posts 8
Karma -2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 1
Registered 19-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2024 12:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
THANK YOU FOR SHARING, 5/5 LOOKS SO NICE!

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   8-1-2024 21:24  Karma  -1   
VRgamer   8-1-2024 16:04  Karma  -1   
HK_Legend   8-1-2024 15:27  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...