Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 for a lady in her 40s she has a banging body
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  1600 2 hrs plus tip
Repeat: I will

I actually had an appointment with Momoco of Wish fame and thought I would be writing about that (it was fantastic) but I actually had a few hours to kill before my time at Wish so I did a little shopping and then felt like going for a massage so I could just concentrate on playing with Momoco. So I tried Comfy Massage which I just picked at random. Sasa opened the door and I noticed a tight body on a Milf. She quoted 600 for 90 minutes so I agreed. The room was clean and comfortable - I was offered a shower but I had just had one at the gym so I declined.

Sasa was wearing a face mask but I could see she was pretty tidy for her age and I really was only there for the massage so did not pay too much attention.

The massage was tremendous - she could tell where I was tense and focused those areas with a wonderfully strong massage. I would say top 10 in my life, and I have had A LOT of massages.  For the massage alone I would go back. It was fully veggie for the first 45 minutes and then as she was working my ass she started the touching, but focusing on the pressure points around the balls, it was heavenly and LB was rising to the bait.

The flip came and Sasa asked me, quite directly, if I wanted a happy ending for an extra 200. Sure.

She then tried for about 15 minutes, using every technique she knew, to make me pop. It was great but did not work (I was saving that present for Momoco), so she asked me if I wanted full service. I was surprised but was loving the attention, she quoted 1600 all in. Again, her body was great so I said yes. She went outside to undress, I'm not sure why, but came back in totally stripped, great body with perky small tits and had a decent dom with her. She expertly dommed me up and then climbed on top. Superb cowgirl and grind followed by a nice tight missionary. I still did not pop but was satisfied. I then stopped and we cuddled for a bit and then I surprised her by going down on her and made her come at least once, she seemed to really love the attention as she was soaking there. We went well over time but eventually we had to stop. I was offered a shower (I declined as I would soon be in the Wish shower) and then I paid 2K (Sasa offered change but I felt she had earned the tip) and I went on my way a very happy customer.

I really recommend her to you guys. A hidden gem.

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 12-11-2023 00:28 ]

Recent Ratings
myketin   14-11-2023 22:02  Karma  +3   Good find
orangerange   13-11-2023 07:38  Karma  +6   Nice find
420man4life   13-11-2023 07:28  Acceptance  +4   
Sandwhale   12-11-2023 23:06  Karma  +5   
Thedarklord   12-11-2023 17:23  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
dienw   12-11-2023 00:36  Karma  +3   Interesting
HKGPeter   12-11-2023 00:10  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Mandoggy   11-11-2023 22:47  Karma  +3   Nice
Jclaudepandamme   11-11-2023 22:47  Karma  +3   Passed by a few times. Good to know there is a gem there!

should it have those spots on it like that?