Body: 7/10
Height:  165 cm
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE:  9/10  
PSE:  8/10
Price & Session Length: 60 Min / 2300 THB
Repeat: yes

Got there Friday night around 21 hours. Not many choices available only three laminted sheets were handed to mee. Chose Karen - looked fairly cute, with braces, already 33, but the other two had quite harsh faces, which I did not like.
We went upstairs to a normal shower room which was on floor three. In the room I gave her a look and somewhat she was cute. A bit like a MILF. Had a bit of smalltalk with her. She told me she is married and has 3 kids 6,8 and 9, and as she got pregnant in college she dropped out. What a shame.

We took a shower together. The water was warm and she soaped me down, then I did the same on her. Played with her tits a bit, turned her around, pressed me into her back and cleaned her pussy. Rinsed off with her got dried up and changed to the hard bed. She wanted to go down on me directly, however I pulled her back, told her I want to cuddle first. Then layed there hugged and did some small talk, started kissing her neck and play with her nipples. She clearly liked it, she sucked my nipples as well and touched my back and stomach. I moved into a kiss with her. She was a bit hesitant, so I moved over and starting sucking on her earlobes, which was cleary too much for her, she pulled my mouth close and we did some kissing, first on the lips and then DFK. After a few minutes, I started going down her body, licked her nipples and then down to the clean shaved pussy.

Gave her a good lick. She was fresh and wet. Asked her if I could finger her, which she replied with "please be soft". She was tight as hell, and I barely managed to get two fingers inside her. Once they where in, i started touching her g-spot and moved faster and faster, trying to make her squirt. After a few minutes, she moaned very loud and came. Not much squirt, only a abit. She looked at me and said "what was that". I moved over, she turned around and started a decent BBBJ. Not the best, but ok. She got me hard and ready. Grabbed a condom, however I asked to use my very thin one, then entered her in missy. She was enjoying it and then I moved her over and asked her to ride. Which was not her strong point. Anyway moved to doggy and then missy and and some point filled the rubber. She removed it, and then licked my dick again. As I cant cum a second time, I cuddled her and then she gave me a light massage, however that was nothing to write home about.

Got her line ID, took another shower and left.

The place is nice, and I was happy with the girl, however I will come back another time earlier in the day.

Recent Ratings
Malik1973   5-11-2023 21:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Pacman1796   5-11-2023 02:05  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   5-11-2023 01:29  Acceptance  +1   
lorenzo37   5-11-2023 00:48  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   5-11-2023 00:25  Karma  +10   
lorenzo37
Carnal Conqueror

UID 278099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 356
Posts 32
Karma 352
Acceptance 86
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2023 01:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 chrini1's post

On the website from Wonder Massage  some pages are protected with a password.

The password is:

extrasuper

Recent Ratings
Garbageman   11-11-2023 22:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent