Date of the session: Late august
Face: 3/5
Body: 6/5
Skill: 5/5
Gfe: 5/5
Pse: NA

Price and session length: Inr 35k / 1 hour incall

WIR: Without a doubt

Found this gem on MR. Texted her if she’s available to meet and saw her price on her website and converted it to INR. She quoted a slightly higher price but immediately agreed upon the price I suggested. She was staying in a pretty upscale hotel in Mumbai and we agreed to meet at 11AM. Reached the hotel and was waiting in the lobby, she came to pick me up. Had her hair washed almost around the same time so volume was quite heavy and that didn’t suit her overall look. We went up and to my bad luck the card key wasnt working. We had to wait for around 15-20 mins to get a new key. Was freaking out meanwhile.

We entered the room and I went for a shower. Came back with only towel on. Discussed over phone before reg the services, she said pure gfe, which meant no anal, cim or rimming so was well aware. Started with a DFK and believe me she has lips and hips to die for but more on that later. Was wearing a light blue lingerie with assets worth dying for. I couldn’t even focus on undressing her as dfk went on for another 10-15 minutes.

Was already hard by then so started undressing her. Insanely natural pair of 32 DD. Looked at those nipples and wanted to bite them up instantly. Asked her, she said light biting would be fine, continued this throughout. Sucked on them for good 5-10 mins. Her hand had reached for my toy already. Pushed me back and started with slow kissed around the tip as she looked me straight in the eye. Loved the start here. I can’t usually go for CBJ, doesn’t even give me a proper hard on so BBBBJ is the part I look forward to the most. One of the best BBBJs of my life. Kept moving her head up and down and had my dick drenched. Occasionally grabbed her by the hair and took her down to the balls. Took the whole sack in like a champ and did insane things with her tongue.

She went CG on top of me and I grabbed her by the tits as she was going up and down. A little nipple play here. Occassionally in between she would bite and lick my nipples too. She had an amazing orgasm on the top. Then pulled her down to missionary and started pounding her hard as I know my time was near. Took the liberty of light biting her lower lip and in the cover.

She cleaned me up and I lied down there. Had an amazing conversation. She has a bit of european accent so some back and forth there in all the conversations.

Got up and said I wanna eat her up. To which she happily obliged. Now, I’m generally not a fan of DATY but the V seemed woth worshipping. Ate her up nicely and her moaning gave me a solid hard on. Loved her hips and wanted to grab them while pounding her so went for doggy. With every stroke she moaned like a high school girl, this time the show went for longer. Occasionally would grab her by her neck or boobs and pull her up while pounding. Shot my 2nd into the cover. Kissed her bye and left. Don’t miss her out if she’s in your town. Her incall place looks like a sanctuary. He whatsapp number is mentioned on her website.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   1-11-2023 18:07  Acceptance  -2   Website says she's not in India until later this month...
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2023 01:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Dirtyharry11's post

@JtB.  He says his punt was in August.  
This Red Velvet appears to be a world traveler, and I suspect the above report is a fake one

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   2-11-2023 08:28  Acceptance  +2   "I suspect the above report is a fake one"... so do I.
Dirtyharry11
Nookie Newbie

UID 298218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 9
Karma 93
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2023
Location India
Status Offline
Post at 2-11-2023 11:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 flowmon's post

Why would you assume that? If you wanna double check why don’t you reach out to her and reconfirm this. Yes she’s a world traveller, and she would be back to India in Nov end. Will repeat her for sure and ask if I can take pictures. She was staying in Westin Garden city in Mumbai in August btw.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   2-11-2023 16:26  Acceptance  +2   Apologies: I missed the "late august" notice at the top. Please report further!