Registered 23-10-2023
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2023 08:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cute gurl in Sai Ying Pun

Date: 10/31
Name: pinky
language: english thai, (she mentioned she can speak alittle mandarin)
Body: 3.5/5
face: 3/5
skill: 5/5
agent: telegram: @littlehoho
damage: 600/30 mins 800/45 mins 1000/1hr 1200/90mmins
repeat: if im craving for a petite body again, yes

so i withdraw my money in atm, eat and stayed in mcdonalds then read forums. Thankfully my screen protector is anti privacy. I was adding thr girls i want in my new tab, i discovered im into 3 types of women, petite, the busty ones (33c -36c) and the tall one. I was hoping to find my type with good reviews.

unfortunately TR was fully booked at that time. so i looked for an alternative. my tg is filled with channels i can choose from and i remember there is a girl my type in @littlehoho , there is a video doesnt show her face but her body looks delicious.

so i contacted the agent, got there. it was in 1st floor room A. i thought i went to wrong floor so i went above there was nothing. Normally you see pink lights, the place looks scary 1st floor is dark but i went to room 1A then knocked on the door. there was a cute thai girl about 4'9? greeted me with a cute voice (like a sped up audio that is high pitched?) i feel welcomed. she was all business and clock watcher.

we take off our clothes, chitchats in the shower room, she was talkative. then we went to the bed did dfk and daty, i liked her small cute tits, i was gentle with her, she looks small and im 5'9 she poped a 001 and i started rubbing my cock on her clit then i went in. not too tight but not too loose, my dick is about 6inch i didnt want to put all in because she looks thin, fragile and cute, i can feel something like a wall if i go deeper. anyways she was fingering herself while i was in her, she cum. she was sensitive, i love her moan, so cute. then i fliped her for doggy style. oohhh boy i enjoyed that but i banged her slowly because i was about to cum. i did it slowly then she said 9mins left, so i said change time to 45mins. after a few more strokes, i was looking at her cunt and it was so wet and juicy. i asked for cb, i licked her small cute tits, dfk, and cum

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
dimb1   7-11-2023 06:24  Acceptance  +1   
jezzzz   3-11-2023 04:37  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   2-11-2023 08:27  Karma  +8   
Sniper1   1-11-2023 22:59  Acceptance  +1   
chunkibutt   1-11-2023 18:35  Karma  +3   
magictime12   1-11-2023 16:40  Karma  +4   
momozzz   1-11-2023 12:47  Karma  +2   Nice
HK_Legend   1-11-2023 10:14  Karma  +10   McDonald's first, DATY after for desert: Michael Douglas would be proud of you! :)