Subject: My September punts 2023 (KH, Fuji, JSL)
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2023 01:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My September punts 2023 (KH, Fuji, JSL)

There were still some punts back in September and I haven't written a review about them yet. I will write the ones I can remember in one thread so I don't clutter the actionable reviews.

- KH

Name: /
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin
Face: 3/5 -
Body: 3.5/5 - Huge natural breasts, normal body type, +-160-165cm tall, black long hair, pale skin
GFE: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: No

I went in because of her giant breasts that were basically poking out compared to the rest of her body. She quoted 500$ at the door and I agreed and I went inside. She was kind but not very talkative and it gave me the impression that she wasn't interested at all. I showered by myself, dried myself off and I laid down on the bed. She started talking a bit more now, she started complimenting my eyebrows and said that I have a strong body and asked if I workout (I don't, I'm overweight) while sucking and kissing on my nipples while giving me a very soft HJ to get me hard. I was allowed to touch her everywhere as long as I don't put a finger inside. Once I was hard, she put on the dom and started giving me a BJ, it's very soft and it feels like the ones that your average GF would give you.

Her tits were nice to play with and suck on and this got me horny enough to the point where I was almost about to come because of her BJ alone. I stopped her there and I asked her if she can come on top. She came on top and started riding me slowly. It felt really nice actually, it definitely felt like a GFE but without kissing unfortunately. After what felt like 1 minute, she asked me if I wanted to switch as she was tired already. I said sure and I wanted to take her doggy and it took only a minute or so before I came. She helped me clean up, I took a shower, dried off, got dressed and I paid. I wouldn't return because there were plenty of other girls I wanted to visit and this service was very average, her boobs made up for it though.

Name: Oil
Location: 4F room 5 right side of the elevator - long hallway door at the end
Nationality & Language: Thai & 'English'
Face: 3.5/5 I think she's pretty cute but her double eyelid surgery is ugly to look at
Body: 4/5 - (fake) big tits and (real) ass on a short girl (155cm), she's not fat though
Price & Session Length: $400
Repeat: Yes I would but I didn't

I rang at her doorbell before and I was interested to go in, however, I still had to check the other rooms and the third floor. By the time I got back to the 4th floor, she was already occupied. I walked around the building a bit more but I didn't find anyone who was necessarily MCOT. There was however one blonde girl on the right side of the right hallway who would try to get everybody in. She had the robot body so I thought that she was a ladyboy so I didn't go inside. She did say BJ no condom 400$ though. Anyways, after walking endlessly around in KH, Oil was available. I knocked on her door, had a good luck at her face and body and I said sure to her 400$ proposal.

First of all, communication was basically non existent. She said that she doesn't speak nor understand English but I still tried to communicate with her in English. At that point I was like, okay whatever. Let's just fuck, I'll cum and I'll go. Shower was done by myself too and she entered after I was done. I still tried to talk to her, and if she even understands 1 thing, it's a win in my book. I laid down on the bed and she joined me a minutes later. Oil laid next to me and she started kissing my nipples for a bit until she went down and gave me a BBBJ. This was good but not amazing. Several minutes went by before she stopped, grabbed a condom and started riding me in CG. What I didn't expect here is that she loves to decide the rhythm. She did CG until SHE came and when she did, she was shaking heavily without making a sound. Since it was a bit of an intimate moment, I decided to hug her even though she didn't hug me back.

Oil needed some time to rest and in the meantime, I fondled her ass, her tits, I kissed her neck and ears until she was ready to go again. She was still not saying anything but she wanted me to come on top. I obliged but this time, I decided the rhythm. She closed her eyes the entire time but I could hear her moan little by little and this was turning me on a lot. I changed the rhythm several times and i noticed that she loves it when I do it slow but deep. When I was close to coming, I increased my speed and she was about to come as well. We both came at the same time, we both had to take a break and I cuddled her (she didn't cuddle me ) and I asked her: "one more?".

All she did was nod yes so I went down on her, made her cum and I could taste her juices flowing, she tastes amazing. She had to rest again and in the meantime I was just on my phone while she was laying down with her eyes closed. After that, we exchanged contacts (yep), we showered together, we got dressed, I paid and I was going to leave. All of a sudden, she opens the door and runs into the hallway to talk to her friends, it was awkward since I was still in the room and my fellow bros could see me, but I couldn't just shut the door and shut her out as well. I was probably on my phone for a good 5 min before she came back inside and said with perfect English "my friends think you're handsome" I left and two days later she asked me if I wanted to see her again but I couldn't due to work. I would repeat with her because it's more fun to have sex with someone who enjoys it as well, even if she didn't talk to me and pretended to be deaf the entire time. I'll add a photo of her below.

I will continue updating this thread when I have time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
oneparkplacee   17-11-2023 18:16  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   16-11-2023 18:30  Karma  +6   Thanks
Hobbier   16-11-2023 10:48  Karma  +3   38G sounds attractive.
boscitc   7-11-2023 18:37  Karma  +8   
Up8   4-11-2023 00:40  Karma  +2   That photo of Oil looks quite alright
TedKoppel   2-11-2023 14:08  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   1-11-2023 10:17  Karma  +10   
proplus   1-11-2023 07:00  Karma  +4   
Freelancer   1-11-2023 06:49  Karma  +8   Favorable
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2023 04:36  Profile P.M. 
- Fuji

Name: I forgot
Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Face: 4/5 - slutty type of face
Body: 4/5 - 155cm, fake C cups, skinny

The punt itself wasn't memorable so I will keep it short. At the door she seems good looking and she is, but I only noticed that there was something wrong with her upper teeth as I was in the shower with her. She's very talkative, we talked about her pvt life where she told me that she has a child and she was married at 18 to a Russian guy, but she divorced him two years ago. They had a jet ski rental shop in Pattaya and now that they broke up, she needed the money and that's why she was in HK. The punt itself was quite basic but during doggy she'd finger herself so it seems like she likes sex in general. No BBBJ so no repeat for me. I did see her at LKF the next day but I didn't talk to her or anything.

Name: Ranran
Nationality & Language: PRC (Guangdong) & Cantonese
Face: 4/5 - she looks like a model
Body: 2/5 - body not so much, although it looks like she has big tits and a big ass, it's all a lie. Her body looks like one of a mother who had multiple children and she had bruises on her thighs
GFE: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $600+100$ BBBJ

I knocked on her door and I liked her face very much, she also turned around and she had an animals tail sticking out of her bum so I figured she took it up her ass too. I asked her how much and she replied with 600$ in Cantonese. I was surprised to hear it so I went inside. We talked a bit and she told me to wait a bit. I'm not sure why, but two minutes later she was told me that I can take my clothes off and take a shower. She didn't join me in the shower unfortunately, but when I came out of the shower, she was laying on bed, posed like a french girl painting and told me to join her. Her sexuality and intimacy is on point, she'd kiss me everywhere and make the right noises to make my head spin. I could tell that she was a pro from the start.

She then moved downwards and she asked me if I wanted any extras, I asked her what extras she had in mind and she showed me a note in her phone. BBBJ, Water BJ, Ass massage... only the BBBJ was interesting in my opinion so I went on with that. Her BJ skills are amazing, I don't have much to add to this. It was almost heavenly and I had to stop her or I would have popped right there and then. After the BJ she wanted me to take her doggy. Doggy was nice and sensual but I couldn't get over the fact that she was much bigger than I had imagined, so I asked her to switch to missionary so I could atleast focus on her face rather than her body. I'm glad I did because it's what made me come in the end. During missionary and after, she gives me the feeling like I satisfied her properly. So yeah, it's definitely a pro. Photo for reference.

Recent Ratings
oneparkplacee   17-11-2023 18:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
orangerange   16-11-2023 18:30  Karma  +6   Thanks again
HK_Legend   1-11-2023 10:17  Karma  +10   
Freelancer   1-11-2023 06:50  Karma  +8   Favorable
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1196
Posts 43
Karma 1191
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2023 04:57  Profile P.M. 
- JSL

Name: Mona
Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Face: 4/5 - Cute rich milf face but the more I looked at her photos, the more it reminds me of Michael Jackson
Body: 4/5 - Fit, short (160cm), skinny, fake b/c cups and with a nice big ass
GFE: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Repeat: Maybe

Besides Alice (ladyboy) and Mimi, I also visited Mona. I've walked past her room before but I visited Mimi instead. The day after I walked past her room again and this time I went inside. Mona is really friendly, can talk in English very fluently and also has a nice body. It clicked between us right from the start and we talked about where we're both from and how long she has been here. She told me that she's from Cambodia but she's actually Thai. After taking off my clothes, I went inside the shower and she joined me as well. In the shower, she's already washing me down properly and getting me a slow handjob while washing the rest of my body as well. After we both finished showering, we went onto the bed and she started kissing me on my body while still softly playing with LB. She then proceeded to grab a condom to give me a CBJ. If this was a BBBJ I would have put 'yes' as repeat for sure. Her BJ was fine, it wasn't memorable though.

Regarding sex, I noticed that although she has a very fit and toned body, her ass is big compared to her small frame. She told me that all her fat goes to her ass instead of stomach. So after she rode me in missionary (which was OK) I told her I wanted her in doggy so I can have a nice view on her big ass. She didn't lie, it is big (not like Alice big but that's a ladyboy and it's fake). Honestly, I went pretty rough on her and she took it all. I suppose it's similar with Mimi where the older WG can take it and enjoy it as well. After doggy I fucked her in missionary and I came inside the dom. She cleaned me up and we showered together, I got her contacts and I left her room and I went to see Mimi again after that lol.

- Bonus punt in Temple street

Name: /
Nationality & Language: PRC & Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 - probably 5/5 if you're into petite girls
GFE: 0/5
Skill: 0/5
Service: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $300
Repeat: No to her, Temple street yes

I saw her a few times while walking around the street and each time I walked past her, a bro took her upstairs to her room. From a distance, she looks good. She had dark hair with bangs and she looks like an average college student. From up close, she did have acne so I might not be too far off. Anyways, I've decided to choose her since she seems so popular and I was interested to see what's so popular about her. The other WG were quite average and there weren't a lot, I suppose they were busy celebrating Lunar NY. When she was available again, I walked up to her and asked her how much, she said 300$, I agreed and we went up. The room itself is disgusting and small so I made sure to keep my socks on. She told me to lie down on the bed, she cleaned LB with a wet wipe and started giving me a HJ while sucking on my nipples. She laughed and said that I was very wet so she asked me if I wanted to come on top. Missionary was okay, just a temple street punt where you do your thing, come and leave. At some point I think it was taking too long so she told me to add oil in Canto. I picked up the pace a bit and honestly, I felt like she was enjoying it and she could have came if I didn't come before that. Downside though is that when I finished, she didn't let me enjoy the moment and she wanted me to get out of her asap. Reminder to myself to just keep fucking while I'm coming so I can enjoy the moment a bit longer, even if its just for 5 seconds.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   16-11-2023 18:31  Karma  +6   Thanks once more
hajimede   16-11-2023 10:49  Acceptance  +1   Met her again at LKF How funny of people ran into each other
Hawks77h   16-11-2023 09:22  Acceptance  +1   
Alex.dl   7-11-2023 11:07  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Chickenbrother   4-11-2023 09:05  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing!
Up8   4-11-2023 00:49  Acceptance  +2   Didn't know there are young street girls~
slickric423   1-11-2023 23:30  Karma  +5   
Mandoggy   1-11-2023 21:41  Acceptance  +3   
like2bonk   1-11-2023 17:04  Karma  +3   great writing style
magictime12   1-11-2023 16:32  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   1-11-2023 10:18  Karma  +10   
Freelancer   1-11-2023 06:50  Karma  +8   Favorable
Hawks77h
Nookie Newbie

UID 298771
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1