Date & Time of Session: October 2023
Name:  Nagisa
Nationality & Language: Japanese, English
Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: yes
Price & Session Length: 120 min outcall (44,000 yen) + CIM (3,000 yen) + FS (20,000 yen)
Recommend: Yes
Repeat: Yes

Longtime lurker, first-time reviewer, so I hope I'm doing this right...

Had been wanting to try THC for a while because they are a service catered to foreigners. My Japanese is no way in hell good enough to pass the at-the-door language tests you'll encounter at a Japanese sex shop. My first choice was Reinie, but she didn't have an opening for the time I wanted, so next on the list was Nagisa. All booking was arranged through LINE, another positive. I arrived at the shop in Shibuya, pay the fee and wait for Nagisa. Side note: I found it amusing the shop is run by Filipinos and I couldn't help eavesdropping on their conversation in Tagalog. Anyway, they told me Nagisa was here and I came up from the basement to meet her. She's as tall as advertised and has a very pretty face. The candids posted on her page are accurate.

We walked to a love hotel, making small talk and I guess we were both a little nervous. Once we got into the room, things warmed up. Her English is excellent; she said she studied in the U.S. for 2 years. Clothes started coming off and we did some LFK to start. We take a shower together and rub each other down with some LFK/DFK. Her body's about what you'd expect from a Japanese girl - slim, petite and not much in the way of curves. She told me that she offers FS, and I told her I would think about it. Get dried off. Suck her on nipples a bit, which she seemed to really love. Then she goes into BBBJ. Nice suction and a lot of mouth action. Some girls kind of fake it and it feels more like a handjob with their mouth in the vicinity. Told her I'd take her up on her FS offer and she quoted me 20,000 yen. I guess that is kind of an open secret based on previous reviews on THC girls I've read here. I put the condom on dive into mish. She's really tight. It's like JAV, but thankfully not with the JAV-like sounds. I am kissing her and pumping away till I bust in the cover. She takes the spent casing and gives me a hot towel to clean off before we snuggle together. We talk and kiss some more, but my body wasn't cooperating for a second round.

We get cleaned up with another shower and get dressed. One more hug and kiss goodbye before we go our separate ways. I wandered the streets of Dogenzaka in a daze before settling on jerk chicken for dinner and then beers at Mikkeller. I had some trepidation about going through THC based on some of the reviews I've read, but I was not disappointed with my time with Nagisa.

Recent Ratings
Nekko   18-11-2023 22:04  Karma  +2   Excellent
Mister   2-11-2023 10:25  Karma  +4   Nice one. Keep reporting
BigJ23   31-10-2023 16:11  Acceptance  +1   Thanks mate, good review.
TedKoppel   31-10-2023 13:55  Karma  +2   Did your love hotel have a hot tub or soaking tub? Was there any tub action with her?
CCP   31-10-2023 11:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Manticore   31-10-2023 10:34  Acceptance  +1   
sevolute2   31-10-2023 10:00  Karma  +2   Great Review! Any other girls you tried at THC?
rickyhitler   31-10-2023 07:26  Acceptance  +1