Body: 4.7/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service 4/5
Overall looks 7.5/10
Price: 800 not a clock watcher
Repeat: Yes

The much talked about Angelina Jolie, I noticed her a few days ago and I did think she was super hot, but when I tried to converse with her she seemed uninterested and also said she doesn't BBBJ, she didn't even look at me while I tried to talk to her (was in her phone) so I didn't bother.

After reading @toey_toad's report KH TRIPLE Russian Report I was in disbelief coz he rated her really well. I wanted to meet her but also was a bit reluctant.

I started the day of the deed at JSL and took the stairs to 302 B5 to try my luck with the Gorgeous Mainland WG (goddess). To my luck, she was available and so I rang the bell, she saw me and smiled (you know I don't fuck foreigners smile) I was so disheartened. Can one of the bros talk to her about this dude who is in love with her beauty?

LEOPARD PRINT HOTTIE

Broken-hearted I went to KH to see Angelina Jolie on the 11th floor it was around 5 pm but her door was busy, so I walked down to the 8th floor, saw 1 of the 3 doors open and saw the thick Russian in a leopard-printed bikini she recognized me and greeted me in Russian.

I'd spoken to her a few days before along with the other Russian next door, they'd chatted with me a lot the last time, asking me where I was from and shit and complimenting me repeatedly, but said she doesn't do BBBJ because she doesn't know if I might be infected the other one was ready to BBBJ but not MCOT.

Anyway, back to the day of this post.

We greeted each other and I asked if she'd changed her mind about giving me a BBBJ, she said yes she would give me a BBBJ and I reconfirmed that I wouldn't pay extra.
She said yes, so I walked in, asked for money first, and I obliged.

She sat on the bed and stripped me real slow whilst caressing me and chatting with me, I already knew she was attracted to me from our previous conversations, so I thought this would be a 10/10 PSE and GFE.
I started stripping her too, and leaned in for a kiss she gave me just a peck! I was like what the FUCK! and expressed displeasure, she said she doesn't do DFK, I was a bit mad, and she noticed and immediately leaned in for a kiss and gave me an LFK. Immediately recovered from the displeasure, then I tried to suck her titts, she stopped me dead on my tracks and said she's got super sensitive titts so n sucking and no pressing just holding.

Back to FUCKING square 1, I was a bit mad again and expressed it and she said she was sorry but she really is very sensitive.

A bit bummed she asked me to shower, I showered alone and didn't even ask her to join, in the meanwhile, she stripped and got ready for the deed while sitting on the bed.

I walked out she had alcohol wipes with her and said she's gonna clean my dick with it, I was okay with that and I let it happen.

The longer I saw her the more I realised she's quite hot and has a pretty face too.

I was soooo ready to give it to her and I told her this,

You blow me, We fuck, you blow me again, cool? She said she'll do it.
What she didn't ask or know is that I will have my revenge for not telling me about the DFK and sensitive titts by bursting in her mouth.

TIT for no TITTS (if you get what I mean)

We started with LFK and then BBBJ, she was really good actually, she was sloppy, went deep, had lots of tongue,
went on for a good few minutes and she did everything I asked her to do.
Started the main deed with Missionary by doing short bursts of pounding, she liked it so I kissed her and this time she started DFKing, I felt so good about the tables turning.
We continued with Doggy, CG, and Reverse CG, I sat while she bounced on me, Butterfly, Tug Boat, and some on repeat, I wanted to burst so I got the DOM off and asked her to suck me.
Her BBBJ was as good as it was, so nothing more to say, except she didn't know what was CUMMING ;)
I burst   into her mouth she had a good gulp and spat the rest of it on her titts and I shot a bit more, some on her hair and her face the rest on her titts. She wasn't happy and said why didn't I tell her, I apologized and said she didn't say she had a problem so I assumed she was okay with it.

I played her trick on her

She said this should have been extra, I said you should have said first like a boss, and that was all. I got into the shower and she cleaned herself up and put on a super sexy black silk robe, damn! She looked hot in it.

Done with shower, I was out chatting with her and to my surprise she wasn't mad or cold at me, I didn't as her for a picture thinking she'd deny but we exchanged contacts and socials.

It's nice when WG's are interested in knowing you, I guess this is what's got me coming back to them over anything else.

We parted ways and occasionally chat.

As I got done with her, I walked up to the 11th floor.

Angelina Jolie

To my luck Angelina Jolie had her door open, and just like the last time she was naked and was hot as fuck! probably the top 5 hottest naked women I've ever seen maybe number 1.

She saw me and was super attentive this time, unlike last time, had a great smile, and looked enthusiastic too.

I asked her how much, said 800 I asked for BBBJ she said +200 SOLD!!!

As I walked in, She complimented me and asked me where I was from (This is common with a lot of them) It's funny how the Russians give me so much attention while that Chinese Goddess refuses to even give me more than 3 seconds of her time.

I undressed myself as we continued chatting, still trying to guess where I was from. Asked for cash mid-conversation and continued chatting.

I complimented her repeatedly and asked her to shower with me, she was happy to do so and walked in with me, I was pleasantly surprised.
In the shower, she cleaned me well, gave good attention to my balls and caressed my body all over. I returned the favour and MY OH MY! She now is the hottest girl I've ever been with.

I asked her for DKF she denied it and said only pecks. Honestly, with how hot   she was I didn't mind just that. We dried ourselves and headed to bed. We kissed and she started catbathing? me.

Went down to my hard-as-a-rock dick and BBBJ, she was going hard and fast which I didn't mind but I enjoy slow and sloppy instead.

I asked her to slow down and go for the balls, she was very obedient and did everything I asked of her. Not much to say after putting the DOM started with Missionary followed by Doggy, CG, Reverse CG, Butterfly, Tug Boat, The Backward Crush, and Face Off.

This was the best ever doggy of my life , her Ass to-waist ratio is the craziest I've seen ever.  I'd pump her for days if I could. Women like this, I will spend money on.
It went on for a while just like the last session except didn't wanna suck me after we fucked unless I tipped her more, I wanted to but Doggying her was a bigger prize so I pumped as hard and fast as I could and

She got the DOM off, smiled and admired my dick and said she likes it, wanna go for another round? I said yeah, for free this time we both laughed and had some good banter as we spooned for a bit, she got very GFE with me at this point and we shared a lot about our lives with each other it was about an hour and I realized it and said to her, Damn! almost an hour, she said it's okay she doesn't care.
As much as I would have liked to stay longer, I had to leave so showered and exchanged socials, I asked her to meet outside and she said she didn't mind but in Hong Kong, we wouldn't be able to do that coz she's busy.
We keep in touch and may go on vacation sometime sometime in the near future.
She doesn't like Hong Kong and said she won't be back.

Thank you for reading.

Hoping to get to RA 50 soon

Recent Ratings
Okok17   19-11-2023 17:44  Karma  +3   can share the contact?
Chickenbrother   9-11-2023 00:45  Acceptance  +1   Nice
JM007   8-11-2023 18:53  Karma  +2   
pingchung8   8-11-2023 10:15  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   1-11-2023 12:43  Karma  +4   Good detailed report, could have divided it in 2 for more Ks. Explain Butterfly, Tug Boat, Backward Crush and Face Off
jason90210   30-10-2023 14:43  Karma  +4   Get your monies worth haha
nanozzz   30-10-2023 03:23  Acceptance  +1   
Mandoggy   29-10-2023 16:28  Karma  +3   TIT for no Tits
TedKoppel   29-10-2023 15:19  Karma  +2   
johnxyz   28-10-2023 17:24  Karma  +4   fabulous
manANONYman   28-10-2023 16:10  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   28-10-2023 15:52  Karma  +10   "Hoping to get to RA 50 soon": NO need to say. Just pray the Punting Gods in private. :)
Offshore2   28-10-2023 08:43  Karma  +3   
prelude4   28-10-2023 03:08  Acceptance  +1   where you from anyway?
slickric423   28-10-2023 02:54  Karma  +5   
jezzzz   28-10-2023 02:28  Karma  +6   
proplus   28-10-2023 01:17  Karma  +4   
ely151   28-10-2023 00:53  Acceptance  +1   
lamlamlay
Carnal Conqueror

UID 127237
Digest Posts 0
Credits 281
Posts 38
Karma 279
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2023 09:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 nomadjulz's post

Too bad it was way back in mid Sept ..cannot try
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 141
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2023 15:36  Profile P.M. 

Quite a few of these working girls don't like Hong Kong at all.  I don't blame them as their working conditions are really not the greatest.  Tiny 141s are tiny, the buildings are often very old and sometimes dirty.  Cheap rent right?

HK is comparatively very crowded and noisy, nothing wrong with that, but likely a very different environment from probably where they came from.  I wonder if she would have felt different if she is working out of a hotel instead of a 141?  I did have an Russian in the K hotel unload on me about how she disliked HK, but I had zero remorse for her though.

There was this one point I was frequenting a 141 in KT. There were rats in the hallway and the place was just old and grimy.  I saw a really great Indon there and talking to her, she was just waiting for her HK tour to end and get back to Medan, Indonesia.  Kind of felt bad for her also seemed that ppl didn't treat her well that day either, but she was really sweet, so I gave a very generous tip.

Despite the conditions, comparatively that Russian in King Hing would have made less if she was in a German Laufhaus for 80 Euro for 20 mins.

[ Last edited by  TedKoppel at 29-10-2023 15:47 ]
prelude4
Nookie Newbie

UID 249399
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32
Posts 13
Karma 32
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2023 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 TedKoppel's post

Just my opinion. If I'm a WG, I would still come to hk again and again even if i dont like hk. Where else in the world can you go without a need for visa, stay for 2 weeks, make good money that is peg to USD?  You can go to Europe but you most likely need a tourist visa and they wont allow a tourist visa to work. So you risk getting fine and may never be able to set foot in their country ever again.
From safety and money making stand point, hk is a excellent place for the russian girls. There are enough foot traffic and demand for russian girls they will always go home with a fat wallet. The cramped room and dirty building is tolerable when you weight the pros and cons of other destinations.

[ Last edited by  prelude4 at 30-10-2023 10:00 ]

Recent Ratings
wongwanchi   8-11-2023 10:57  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   30-10-2023 10:41  Karma  +10   Agreed. There is trade off in all sectors of this business!
nomadjulz
Lustful Lord

UID 282358
Digest Posts 0
Credits 977
Posts 44
Karma 959
Acceptance 355
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-6-2022
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2023 22:33  Profile P.M. 

@prelude4 people guess I'm Latino but I'm not. ;)