Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2023 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
RG MIX 029 - TST

Date & Time of Session:  22.10.2023 - Evening
Name:  -
Link: RG029  - t.me/hgmix00852
Agent: RG MIX
Nationality & Language: Brazilian - can speak basic english, uses google translator for conversation
Face:  4.5/5 - She had braces made her give the element of cute while being smoking hot.
Body: 4.5/5 MCOT - She's on the smaller frame size.   - Fake boobs - C cup for her body frame ( i prefer natural boobs or well done boobs where it isn't too firm). fit body
Height:  5ft 4
Skill: 4
Service: 5
GFE: 4
PSE: 4
Price & Session Length: 1300 / 45mins just over, no clock watch  
Repeat: Yes, unfortunately I wont be here long tempting but so many other choices!

She said She's here to end of this month

Agent: Easy and great, can understand basic English and accommodated very well for the double booking or whatever the reason was.  

Initially, i wanted to see RG047  and booked early on the day for an evening slot. Time arrived, he apologised for the issue, but quickly suggested who else is free upon asking. While slightly annoyed he suggested 029. Luckily based on a couple of recent reviews. I felt comfortable with the suggestion. Credit - https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1.

As i waited a while, i was bursting for a piss which i guess kinda help break the ice. She opens the door and i was surprised how hot and sexy she was. I was already happy but quickly said i need to go pee.
she laugh and proceeded. She was wearing a one piece white fish net sort of dress, It was hot.
Showered alone. conversations was great, moved on to me while DFK a lot sitting on top of me. Hands all over each other. it was intense, caressing each, sexy and hot but also GF vibe. I slowly takes her underwear off, and she  Kinda grinds on me, while still DFKing. slowly moves on to nipples to body then BBBJ. We took our time. I pushed her down and went down on her - shes neatly trimmed, it was gooooood . then started of me on top of her. A lot more dfk'ing, lightly scratching each others back, squeezing her and everything. Sit up-right pounding her and grab her neck gently but firm with one hand and the other squeezing her ass.
after some time we went to doggy, the view was great . Bikini lines were sexy.  Grabbing that ass well and smashing, pounding hard, she can take it, she moves her self well too until , she kept going until i was drained and pulled my self out.

We laid on bed, chatting using translator. i helped my self to clean/shower and went back to bed and chatted for a while. She is very calm, and it felt so comfortable. Great stuff for new punters.

Typing this was great, might miss some details, replaying in my head how great it was.
-She mentioned she tries to avoid BBBJ if the guy is too hairy down there. (who knows if she's telling the truth -  I am trimmed).  
-Moaning from her felt real, no over the top or exaggerated
-very chilled and nice
- I went out with a big smile. Big win.

Recent Ratings
FunnyBones   26-10-2023 07:55  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   24-10-2023 18:30  Karma  +4   
Kinomino   23-10-2023 06:45  Karma  +3   Excellent
rhumet   22-10-2023 23:41  Acceptance  +1