Registered 7-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2023 03:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Terrible massage experience

Name: Don't ask
Date & Time of Session: 12 October 2023
Link:  https://141-hk.com/en/C32329-ST-OutcallMassage-gigi.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese, good english.
Face: 2/5 (0% of profile photo)   
Body: 2/5
Service: 1/5
Skill: 1/5
Price & Session : $1100/ (~ 10 mins)
Repeat: Definitily no

I was fooled like a blue .

This is my first visit to Hong Kong, being a fan of mongoring i came across 141 while learning about mongoring in Hong Kong.
I posted a message asking for Outcall recommendations but received no response.

Once in HK I decided to do an outcall massage from the forum Girl'DB.
I selected a profile and established contact via WhatsApp.

I asked for a photo to be sure that it's the same girl as on the profile, the photo matches so I confirmed an appointment for the evening.
We didn't discuss price since the price was on the profile ($800).

The girl came straight to my room, she was wearing a mask but her body shape had nothing to do with the photo.
She asks me $1500 for FS, after checking I only had $1100 in cash and no ATM at the hotel.

She accepted the $1100, she wore a mask until then.
She finally takes off the mask and I see her face (2/5), she takes off her clothes and keeps her underwear and her throat on.
She asks me to go wash myself as this is not included in this price, no problem I wash.

After the shower, I lie on the bed  and she begins the massage.
She massages my back and a little thigh for barely 5 minutes then she asks me to turn around.
She starts a HJ directly, I   after a few minutes.

This is the lousiest massage I've ever had.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing after he left, I couldn't believe it .

After seeing the ease of movement in HK, I finally booked a model of RG MIX in TST and it was a very good experience, I will post a report on it.

Recent Ratings
YouthAgainst   23-10-2023 12:56  Karma  +4   
momozzz   21-10-2023 08:44  Karma  +2   sympathy K
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2382
Posts 1761
Karma 2369
Acceptance 250
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2023 12:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Paying upfront is a big no-no in my experience, sometimes at a spa but not for outcall I would say