Nationality & Language: Mainland China - Cantonese and PTH
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5'5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $1200 (inc bbbj, DATY, DFK)
Repeat: Yes

After visiting Mandy early on (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1), got home but felt that my balls were only half drained, couldn't get the mental image of TikTok Baby standing stark naked in the doorway out of my head, so quickly hopped into a taxi to head back to 56-58 LCK. Alas, TikTok Baby was busy (sod's law), went up and down those stairs several times to see who else I wanted to drain the rest of my balls, but nothing really ticked the boxes:

- Avis on 5/F advertises as being 170cm, looks tall, but looks plain jane
- The new girls on 1/F are around mid 20s to 30s, OK looking but doesn't stand out
- 5/F room H has a WG with giant fake tits sticking out and a slim waist, spoke broken English only, looked Thai but wasn't when I asked, maybe its the lighting, she could be Russian
- Jade/XiaoYu seems to have moved, with an old WG in her room now

So after 20mins, saw Carmen was available, rang the doorbell and she instantly recognised me, so in I went.

Showered together where she gave me and LB a thorough clean, real towels to dry up. When she came out of the shower after me, she immediately sat me down on the side of the bed and proceeded with BBBJ. Great skills, just enough suction, and plenty of shaft and ball licking, I could have stayed like this for hours (as this was the second punt of the day), so after about 10mins, I asked Carmen if she wanted to be eaten out, to which she replied 'I thought you wouldn't ask!'. She lied down with legs spread, and I feasted on her LS for a good 10mins with her squirming with delight during the whole process and orgasming at the end with her legs tight around my head.

Dom'ed up and started with doggie first, and boy she has probably the tightest WG pussy I have ever had. She reminded me that she is still single, never married, and only sees 2-3 clients a day and doesn't work most days, so she prides herself in having a tight pussy. 5mins of this and I flip her over for mish where I went all the way in and our licks were constantly locked in DFK. Going deep and fast, twice she would grab my chest muscles with force......it was only afterwards that she explained that everything she orgasmed she would grab the man's chest. Really enjoying this now, totally GFE, no fake moans and none of that calling you 'hubby' BS, so after 7-8 more very sweaty minutes, I released what was still left in my balls into the dom. We lay there for another few minutes with me still inside her still locked in DFK.

Chatted during the shower afterwards, another thorough clean from her, asked if I wanted a massage but I had another appiontment coming up so declined.

This is the first time I have revisited a WG, and I think Carmen is totally worth it, spinner hot body with passion and skills to match. Probably a bit pricey for some bros, but I rate her service at the very top level (so far!). I probably won't frequent her too regularly (plenty more fish in the sea), but will probably go back every 2-3 months.

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   21-10-2023 13:57  Karma  +2   
tchengaa   21-10-2023 02:28  Karma  +2   Could you share her contact please thanks a lot
slickric423   20-10-2023 22:11  Karma  +5   
ramont   20-10-2023 19:32  Karma  +6   Interesting
HK_Legend   20-10-2023 18:00  Karma  +10   Jade in Zhuhai. Plumbing issues in new room. You are getting married with Carmen soon :) & ...me with Angel!