Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2023 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Mandy 女王

Date & Time of Session:  20th October, 13:30
Name:  Mandy
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese - but you would have thought Mainland Chinese, Cantonese
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  5’5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 + $100 BBBJ + $200 kissing
Repeat: maybe

So still on the searching for a fit milf, went to several joints early to try to spot if SS (formally Tai S in SSP), Real Breast Baby (56-58 LCK) and Eva (JSL), but no joy. Nearly paid TikTok Baby a visit when she surprised me by having moved rooms again but most important of all was stark naked at the doorway, tits and bush on show. Luckily my cock didn’t take over as I insisted on finding a milf.

Up and down JSL several times and I eventually spot Mandy when another bro rang her doorbell. Somehow I’d seen the signs for her plastered on every floor but did not make the connection it was her. Great smile, great rack in a pink fluorescent bikini lured me in.

Showered together and dried off with real towels. Kissing was LFK, nothing too deep, and started off with a standing BBBJ which I enjoy most. Not too much suction but plenty of licking. On with the dom and is into mish which I got to play with her tits and nipples. Almost shot then so had her switch to doggie and she’s one of those that will spread wide and bend all the way done, great to admire the butt and pussy. 5mins then

She’s got either firm full C’s to D’s, flat stomach with no scarring or damage. Playful and talkative throughout. If she didn’t say she was Vietnamese I would have thought she was from the Mainland.

Recent Ratings
LilDaunt   2-12-2023 23:33  Acceptance  +1   No way you chose Mandy lmao. Props to you g
Freelancer   23-10-2023 06:40  Karma  +4   Favorable
TedKoppel   21-10-2023 13:57  Karma  +2   
HKGPeter   20-10-2023 23:56  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   20-10-2023 16:08  Karma  +10