Date & Time of Session:  October 2023
Name:  Nestle
Face:  3/5 (photoshopped on website)
Body: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE:0/5
Price & Session Length:  1300b for 60 minutes
Repeat: NOPE - found it, fuck it, forget it

Did a 2 hour session of Muay Thai (1 hour private, 1 hour class) and found my phone blew up with text from Ying (Tulip) and Ploy (freelance) asking me if i want to have a session tonight.
As i am leaving tomorrow, i told Ying that I want a 3-som and we both agreed to go into Tulip which will be easier and i need to save some power for tomorrow. For Ploy, i let her know that im busy tonight so won't be able to do anything. Walked around Soi Cowboy around 6pm, most ladies getting ready for the night, some girls doing make up and eating their dinner at night. not really my scene with the music blasting so i continue my walk to thermae.

Bunch of lady boy outside thermae as usual, some comes up and try to seduce you. I kindly laugh it off and walk into thermae around 7.30pm. For those that don't know Thermae is a supermarket for PUSSY! YOU SHOP AND SELECT; however, being honest, Thermae girls are quite vanilla and i haven't been with one that really blew my mind. I grabbed a beer, and spoke to a few girls to see what their prices are, what they do and negotiate.   ok... what's going on? no CIM, wanting 3000 / 4000 baht for ST ( 1 shot only ), damn girl i know your better looking but no thank you for this pricing and service. (I've also heard that thai girls are charging Chinese more, let me know if that is true people!) Finished my beer, walked out, and fired a bunch of fifwan messages to see whos available near sukhumvit and ratchada17, walking and thinking to trying AYA massage or other massages near the area.

MAMASAN group's agent came back, listing the girl that is working and said nestle is available in bout 45 minute time and asked if i could make it to ratchada17, I said ok, said one hour, didn't really go into detail of what she offered (stupid of me)   making a rookie error like this. all i asked if she's okay with chinese / farang. Took the MRT then a quick motorbike ride past the poseiden complex (again, if you know you know) and landed at the infamous Watana HOE-TEL.

Downstairs, waited for the agent to let me know where to go, went to the room and open the door (lucky i only booked 1 hour), short slightly plum girl with nice set of tits however the face is totally photoshopped. She hardly speaks English so had to bust out the phone to do Google Translate, exchange money, shower alone, not much conversation (i assumed shes shy or she's not good english). Foreplay was out the door, not much chemistry to start with, some cat bath and move down to LB, she tried to do CBJ and i had to stop and ask for BBBJ. She did some mediocre bbbj and the chemistry by now is just ruined. Cap on, cowgirl, doggy, missionary and i did my load. She tried to make conversation after sex but i was already thinking ready to leave, she ask if i want to massage and i said no, i needed to go back sukhumvit to see a friend, a quick shower and i was out the room and hotel. Instead of 1 hour, it was bout 45 minutes.

Got back around Sukhumvit 10pm, night still young, went to NANA, have a stroll, no intention of fucking any girls for the rest of the night. A few girls come and grab you as usual and asking you to buy them drink around nana complex. bought one or two drink but told them i dont want to have boom boom  (NO POWER!). Went down to Soi Arab, ate at Al- Yamen Al-Saeed, order what i assume is a chicken biryani, a nan bread and lamb skewer. (very nice middle eastern restaurant) demolished everything then went to bed early, preparing for battle of Tulip tomorrow.

WIR - Restaurant yes, Girl no (please note that these are my experience, maybe she had a bad day? maybe i didnt talk enough to break the ice)

[ Last edited by  akibaaustralia at 18-10-2023 21:42 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   29-10-2023 17:02  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   19-10-2023 14:08  Acceptance  +1   
Kaitechee   19-10-2023 13:27  Acceptance  +1   
lorenzo37   19-10-2023 01:31  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   19-10-2023 01:09  Karma  +10   BTW that Yemeni place is superb, my fave Middle Eastern in town.
marklee1002   19-10-2023 00:16  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   18-10-2023 23:06  Karma  +5   
besco203   18-10-2023 22:03  Karma  +3   
1punt2punt4   18-10-2023 21:59  Karma  +3