Reading Access 20
Registered 17-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2023 10:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Black Cavier Club - Meeting a former beauty queen

Thread Subject: [Bangkok] Black Cavier Club - Meeting a former beauty queen

Date & time of session: October 2023

Name: Susan (or sometimes goes by Sue too)

Link: Black Cavier Club

Agent: Black Cavier

Nationality & Language: Thai but she can speak some English

Face: 9/10

Body: 9/10 tanned skin, fake boobs

Height: 178 cm

Skill: 3/5

Service: 4/5

GFE: 5/5

PSE: 2/5

Price & Session Length: 24k baht (22k baht for 1.5 hours plus 2k tip)

Repeat: Most likely

I actually visited the newly opened Black Cavier 4 years ago right before the pandemic hit and as it had many of the problems new shops face (i.e. too few girls, smells of fresh paint in some room, bath towels still bearing the name of the old establishment Colonze, etc.) so this is my first visit in a long time. To my surprise the place has massively improved and plently of girls now even during late afternoons. As this is one of the more expensive establishments in Bangkok, the price range of the girls went from 6000 baht all the way up to 22000 baht (I think there might even be a few for 30k). While perusing the girls the mama-san recommended a half-Thai half-German girl named Megan but then one girl caught my eye as 1) she had a lovely traditional Thai face (most Thai girls nowerdays try to look like Kpop idols) and 2) she was the tallest girl there at 178cm. Mama-san quietly mentioned to me that she was a former contestant for the Miss Thailand World a couple of years ago.

After a brief introduction Susan takes me up to our room and the waitress takes our orders and deliver our drinks. While our bathtub is being filled we chat briefly about her background. She did participate in several beauty contests including MTW as mentioned but stopped ever since the Covid hit and luckily she had a sugar daddy arrangement during that time to support her. But now she is back to being independent. Anyway with the bathtub filled we get ready for the main event.

Susan slowly takes off her clothes and I being to understand why she is a former beauty queen- her body is extremely slim but not muscular and her boobs while being fake definitely compliment her overall figure. We sit down in the bathtub and she begins to wash over my chest and legs before focusing on my little one and it wasn't long before it stood fully upright. She then proceeds to do bbbj while alternating with some LFK in between. After a few minutes she suggests we move to the bed to continue.

We dry ourselves and proceed to our bed. More LFKs but she seems hesistant to move to DFK so I leave it at that as even now she is extremely wet down there. We do missionary for a while before proceeding to CG and then reverse CG which seems to be her favorite as after a minute or so she suddenly shudders and I can feel her squeezing down there which also causes my to shoot my load. We talke a brief rest before taking a quick shower and then heading back down.

Before leaving the shop I spy Megan again and she gives me a quick wink so I tell Mama-san that for my next visit I definitely want to try her!

Recent Ratings
Ultrahamz   22-10-2023 23:06  Acceptance  +1   
Nekko   22-10-2023 08:18  Karma  +1   Favorable
Skepti10   19-10-2023 21:45  Karma  +4   
TedKoppel   19-10-2023 16:52  Karma  +2   
sfdanny   19-10-2023 14:53  Karma  +2   
Burton6999   19-10-2023 01:08  Acceptance  +1   
Ecy29   18-10-2023 19:54  Karma  +3   
roninaaa   18-10-2023 17:21  Acceptance  +1   
1punt2punt4   18-10-2023 16:56  Karma  +3   Thank you! Can only imagine how gorgeous she is. I am living through you! Don't have the budget for Black Caviar... Yet ...
jezzzz   18-10-2023 14:43  Karma  +6   
bigboy4791   18-10-2023 14:04  Karma  +4   
hotjac   18-10-2023 12:53  Karma  +5   Great info thx for sharing - bucket list material for sure!
JackTheBat   18-10-2023 12:15  Karma  +10