Nationality & Language: Japanese, limited English needed translate app
Face: 6.5/10 young, round average face
Body: 7/10 young and soft, big boobs - not slender but not chubby
Height: 160cm
Skill: 6/10
Service: 8/10 very shy and innocent
GFE: 6/10 very good attitude and cheerful
PSE: 1/10 lots of restrictions
Price & Session Length: 10,500 C course + 5,000 BBJ + 8,000 CIM + 2,000 delivery fee = 25,500JPY / 40 minutes BBBJ + CIM
Repeat: maybe, but no FS options here

They have a great english site and the agent is very responsive and great with english.   They also have a store location in Shinjuku where you can request the password for the girls' videos and do incalls there as well.  It took about 40 min to arrive to my hotel.

I met the girl outside the hotel with the driver.  I paid the driver and she followed me to my hotel room.  The photos on the website doesn't show faces at all and I couldn't go to the physical location in Shinjuku for the videos so my expectations were low.  I requested from the agent someone who does BBBJ and I chose the one with the biggest boobs.

Once in my room, she asks me to rinse my LB and while I'm in the shower, she strips off her clothes and is waiting for me on the bed.  Her body is super natural, natural D cups and a schoolgirl/GND type face.  I can tell she's shy and inexperienced(advertised as new to industry) and so I start to just feel her up and see what limits she has on touching.  No FIV or DATY and seems like I can only do what I paid for(BBBJ + CIM) which was okay since that's what I wanted anyway.  I bring LB to her mouth and she starts slowly sucking like someone who hasn't sucked many cocks before.  It was weirdly erotic.  Anyway, I have to guide her and switch positions alot bc of her inexperience.  I start with her laying down and me straddling her tits, then I sit on the edge of the bed and her kneeling down.  I want to see her face so I stand up and step toward/over her and motion for her to sit down low on her knees so I can see her innocent little face sucking my LB and I face fucked her a bit when I needed more stimulation.  She didn't resist the facefucking at all but I was pretty gentle.  Lastly, I laid on the bed with her on top of me and   in her mouth.  She didn't pull off until I was fully finished and she went to the bathroom to clean up.  

Overall, I like the booking process and the responsive agent + english website but a little pricey.  I prob wouldn't get the CIM option in the future since it is 8k extra.  I think that it was a day where many girls weren't working so I might repeat just out of curiosity of the other girls that work there.

Recent Ratings
Manticore   1-1-2024 20:42  Karma  +2   The BBBJ doesn't include CIM? https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=4712&lang=en
mrabagnale   6-11-2023 05:08  Acceptance  +1   I love the scared, innocent ones
FF2288   4-11-2023 07:03  Karma  +3   This is gold man. Thanks!