Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Height:  5'1"
Skill: 9/10 Massage 9/10 HJ
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  700/HR spa + wanted 3000, gave 800
Repeat: Probably never coming back

Bay Area / North America monger here but since this is an HK/China forum, thought I'd share an experience I recently had in Shenyang. Was there in end of July for a trip and stayed at the brand new Conrad. I stayed at the Shangri-La as well before, so these two vie for the #1 spot for the city. The Shangri-La is a standalone hotel so the lobby and amenities are by far superior, but the rooms at Conrad are spectacular. Huge and very modern.

Anyway, the on-site spa at the top of the building closes daily at 11PM. I had quite a few drinks at dinner and wanted to relax back at the hotel. Called up just before 10PM and was told it was okay for a one-hour massage. I think the price was 682RMB or some odd number like that. I head up and a very tiny girl was there in Conrad robes. Short hair in a low ponytail, very slim delicate body and very demure face that can only be described as mature and beautiful. She led me down the hallway and I was getting hard already. Unfortunately, I was also getting tired and coming down from my alcohol buzz very quickly...

So she shows me the corner room, which had spectacular views and was just massive; the thing was probably like 150sqm with two tables, an entire lounge area, and another row of seats for the view. She gives me some tea to start which was nice and hands me those single-use paper underwear and shows me where to hang my clothes. She leaves and I undress. I climb under the sheets and she comes back after a bit, begins the massage and starts some light chit-chat with me. I tell her to go light and I just wanted to relax. The massage was good, she is definitely a pro and very "artistic" in her movements, no wild pressure and always flowy in her strokes, masterfully varying the pressure as she moves her hands across. I was getting CRAZY tired but managed to stay awake long enough to turn over, but she pushed me over the edge completely by starting a luxurious head massage and I drifted off to sleep. At some point, I wake up to her massaging my chest. She told me it looked like I was having a good dream and slept so deeply. I ask her how much time is left and she told me it was almost up, but got straight to the point and asked if I wanted the "special technique". Mama didn't raise no fool and I said, "okay, sure, how much" and this lady had the gall to tell me 3000RMB! I asked her if she was serious and told her I don't even have that kind of cash on me. She acts disappointed and says it's  okay, let's finish up because it's past closing time, finishes the massage, wipes me down and leaves. I get up, look through my wallet just in case to see how much I had --- $800. I stay undressed sitting there in the room like a fool until she gets back and I said, all I have is $800, is that okay? She stands there for a bit and eventually says okay, but we're past closing time, management is strict on the time, so if anyone asks, I was to tell them I had a business call that interrupted the session and that's why she had to keep me here late. Sure, whatever, LOL. I get back onto the table and she starts teasing junior. I thought since she was in a rush she'd just rush me through, but she was just as sensual as her massage and slowly worked on me. My hands start roaming, opening robes slowly, and I reach into her top to feel her small soft breasts. They were small Bs with very nice nips that I had fun playing with. I tried sneaking down into her pants before she gently told me to keep it above the waist. I continue feeling her up as she increased her tempo, finally what sent me over the edge was her taking my hand, and putting my finger into her mouth. I bust soon after all over the place. She gives me a sneaky smile and peck on the lips and cleans me up.

I put on my clothes and we leave the spa hallway together. I ask her what days she was working and I might be back again. Unfortunately, I never did find the time for another session and that was it, and I'll probably never see her again...! Maybe in another life...

[ Last edited by  teriyakitsunami at 16-10-2023 18:17 ]

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   8-11-2023 16:54  Karma  +2   
Jclaudepandamme   26-10-2023 09:57  Karma  +3   
Axel$   19-10-2023 19:39  Karma  +3   Excellent
Burton6999   19-10-2023 01:15  Acceptance  +1   
pushkin13   18-10-2023 16:44  Acceptance  +3   A story for your grandchildren! :)
HKGPeter   17-10-2023 20:50  Karma  +3   Quite the experience.
Ecy29   16-10-2023 23:58  Karma  +3   
MrFrosty   16-10-2023 19:29  Acceptance  +1