Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price: 1200 + tip
WIR: oh yes

Don’t believe the hype, it’s so much better! I managed to get a booking 3 weeks ago after ensuring them that I’d been there before (just changed my number). Didn’t write a review. However, was back again this weekend and had to write about it.

Wish have moved again - certainly since I was last there. It’s very Central and convenient. I booked for her first appointment on Saturday. When I rang the bell she let me in as there was nobody else there. She’s just stunning and wears outfits to get you excited. She recognised me from 3 weeks ago, gave me a kiss and a hug and said that we’d have fun.

Showered alone and sat on the bed waiting for her to come into the room. She strolls in, high heals and an outfit that shows off her body perfectly. She has a small frame, great tits and firm, round ass. I’m was sitting on the bed and she just walked up,and we started with a DFK whilst feeling each other. When we came up for air she released her tits and asked for me to suck on them. Of course! I paid good attention to both - one nipple is pierced. Then she said “I want you to eat me”! She lay down on the bed, pushed my head down there whilst I was undoing the poppers on her g-string. I feasted for 15 minutes (best breakfast I’ve had for a while, certainly the most moist). Momoco came multiple times. Each time with commentary…oh no, I’m coming again! I actually stopped as lb needed some attention. She remained lying on the bed and I knelt astride her head. She started slowly, licking the shaft and sucking balls. She suggested a bag to “protect me”. I declined which was the green light to devour lb. From that lying position she sucked hard, sometimes lifting her head off the bed to make sure that she could take me all in her mouth. I could look down from my position astride her but also look in the mirror for another angle. I didn’t know if CIM was available so I warned her a few times that I was about to unload. No response. Just more sucking until She kept sucking even with a mouthful. Eventually she sat up and spat out what was left in her mouth. She then went straight down and continued to suck.

I was then told to relax and the bed was set for a massage. I lay face down and got a very good massage which was actually relaxing. Momoco even stopped chatting for a while! Usually talks all of the time unless lb is in her mouth. She then told me to turn over and I started playing with her tits again as she stroked lb. She asked if I could go again. Let’s give it ago. We got into a 69 position and I went back to work on her whilst beef mouth got lb hard again. She worked hard and I eventually suggested that she gave me a hj. So she sat on the bed doing so whilst we chatted until I all over her hand.

Can’t fault the lady. Her body is totally MCOT. She knows what she’s doing. I wonder if she’d ever go further. I’ll be back for sure.

Recent Ratings
Adwxxiv   4-12-2023 13:26  Acceptance  +1   
Dttrickster   21-11-2023 07:26  Acceptance  +1   
tomdwaninny   20-10-2023 22:07  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   17-10-2023 21:04  Karma  +3   Thank you.
orangerange   17-10-2023 18:47  Karma  +6   So far to this day there’s been no historical record of FS with her - which makes her somewhat if an untouched legend. ...
vinc9   16-10-2023 23:43  Karma  +5   Nice report!
Mandoggy   16-10-2023 19:50  Karma  +3   Can never get a booking
420man4life   16-10-2023 10:15  Karma  +4   She's a gem, too bad no fs
Jclaudepandamme   16-10-2023 09:09  Karma  +3   
dienw   16-10-2023 01:58  Karma  +3   Never heard any report of her going all the way. Only negative for her is fake tits and all those dicks she swallows
Redirective   15-10-2023 23:38  Acceptance  +1   
Up8   15-10-2023 22:32  Karma  +2