Body: 1.5/5
Height:  5’5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 1.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 + $100 for BBBJ + $300 for DATY
Repeat: No

This WG showed up in a TG 141 hidden vid about a month ago, and the face and ‘fuck me’ smirk was unforgettable. In the vid her face looks like a slim petite version of the past TVB actress Bernice Liu (before she bloated up). Every time I go to KH 8A8 is never available, and I’d assumed after a month she had moved on.

Started today’s journey in PE (56-58 LCK), up to SSP and then back down to KH. Was up and down the stairs a few times before I lucked out seeing 8A8 available, rang the bell and could not believe she was standing in front of me. Fuck the price, I just ran in before any of the bros behind me jumped in.

PTY only so communication was the bare minimum, and her mood was quite aloof. Showered alone at first before she came in still with her bra on to make sure LB was clean, I could already see a lot of baby wrinkles on her belly already at this point. Gave me a real towel to dry off and hopped onto the bed. Off came her bra and her tits are very droopy B’s, seriously did not firm up after having a baby (or two or three). She’s slim, maybe 22” waist and no ass, when she bent over to get some tissues her ass was pointed (made mental decision to skip doggie at that point).

Offered BBBJ for $100, and why not? Lo and behold, whilst she was actually very good with the BJ (lots of slurping and suction, varying speeds from a slow to frantic) LB would not fully wake up, I guess was put off by the body. She dom’ed me and then straight to lying down for mish. At this point I was no way hard enough to enter, avoided looking at her tummy and had a look at her LS whilst she was spread eagled - a bit of a bush but LS looked decent. Asked for DATY and she asked for $300 and away I went on her LS, concentrating on her clit. Fake moans at first but as I sped up she gasped and started to tighten up all over and I kept up the pace for another good 5mins as she squirmed on the bed.

Was finally hard enough and went in mish. Not very tight and on bigger thrusts her tits would wobble which only made the baby wrinkles on her tits show more. Pulled her the bed a bit more so her ass was hanging off the bed so I could thrust away deeper, and she finally showed some emotions of delight whenever I went in hard all the way.   after about 7-8 minutes of hard banging.

Showered, paid and left.

Seriously, in terms of facial looks for a WG, 95% top notch, a combination of good looks and a ‘come try me if you can’ smirk. But it’s a real shame with that used and abused body.

https://streamable.com/larhab

[ Last edited by  proplus at 15-10-2023 17:09 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   17-10-2023 13:22  Karma  +4   
Kinomino   17-10-2023 10:05  Karma  +3   Excellent
blackberry_22   16-10-2023 12:38  Karma  +4   
slickric423   16-10-2023 03:52  Karma  +5   ah, ive written a report about her before, i noticed she came back yesterday in the exact same room. I remebered her fac ...
Skepti10   16-10-2023 02:52  Karma  +4   
firsttimelong   15-10-2023 23:35  Acceptance  +1   great face!
Up8   15-10-2023 22:27  Karma  +2   Wow she does look like Bernice Liu but those boobs are definitely in a lot of support. Mind if you can share the tg link ...
wickwackerd   15-10-2023 22:00  Karma  +3   Nice report. Thanks for taking one for the team.
Noobienoob   15-10-2023 18:42  Karma  +4   Nice report!