Body: 3/5
Height:  170cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 + 100 BBBJ
Repeat: No

Had to get trying a tall girl out of my system, and Sarah fit the bill when she opened the door with a gentle smile, decent cleavage and tall even wearing very very short heels.

Had to be the smallest room I’ve been in, no bigger than 5.5ft x 5.5ft with a tiny shower cubicle/toilet jammed in a corner so washed alone. Real towels provided.

She’s tall, with some meat to her, just what I was looking for to grab onto to. Droopy C’s that were natural and very grab able. Chinese bush around the LS, and a little hair in the armpits that didn’t distract from your attention from her body. A few small tattoos here and there; her left collar bone, something on her wrist and a tiny one on the back of one of her fingers.

BBBJ was nothing to shout home about, decent but no suction felt. On with the dom and she was enthusiastic to go CG…..a first which she did for a good 5mins. Switched to mish and this was the highlight and whenever I went fast and deep I could tell she enjoyed it. Really enjoyed this part, to the point that nearly shot and quickly moved her for standing doggie off the side of the bed. This was not as comfortable as she was quite tall and I had to thrust why on a bit of my tip toes!

She’s bubbly even with our limited communication, would recommend for those wanting to try a taller WG, but plenty more fish in the sea to try for me.

[ Last edited by  proplus at 14-10-2023 14:51 ]

Recent Ratings
Sniper1   17-10-2023 15:31  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   15-10-2023 14:08  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   14-10-2023 14:57  Karma  +10