Face: 3.5/5 not my cup of tea but ok
Body: 2.5/5 man made boobs is a turn off to me
Height: 165-168cm
Skill & Service: 4/5
GFE: /5
PSE: /5
Price & Session Length: $1500 for 45 mins Nuru with P3
Repeat: probably, if there are no options available at the moment

First time trying this spa place, located conveniently next to the MTR station, so it is very easy to locate. From the TG agent, it is also easy to make a booking with, but the photos are definitely not for reference at all.

After the usual procedure of getting the address from agent after booking and shown that I had arrived then got up to the place, I was greeted by Melo. Although it was a bit dark by the entrance, I was able to peek that she has a nice silhouette and very welcoming.

Entered the room, got offered to have a cup of water and then showered by my own. The room was at the end of the flat and the bed is quite spacious, probably big enough for three people lying on it.

First P1, Melo's massage technique was very on point and hit all the right spots. Feeling more relaxed gradually along the course of the massage. During the massage, she was very talkative and felt not mechanical at all.

Onwards to Nuru, she offered me to try the "flying a kite", which to never tried before and a bit underwhelmed after trying this time, so nothing to write home about.

To my surprise, the full service had included p3. After I agreed to proceed, she stripped and started CBJ. Have to say it my first and latest experience of so many different technique on CBJ and her checking if the method using was comfortable with me, made me felt like having a taster of pleasure at a store which is not a bad thing at all.
However, once we were onto the deed, I was disappointed that she has man-made boobs, which felt quite hard when squeezing, but her passion into the act had managed to keep the heat going.

After finishing, showered and paid. Came out a happy customer.

Recent Ratings
lovely_juice69   17-10-2023 16:21  Karma  +3   I came close to visiting this place. Thanks for the report!
420man4life   13-10-2023 05:36  Karma  +4   Photos accurate? Did you see any other girls there?
zebra   13-10-2023 03:19  Karma  +6