Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2023 11:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Subject: (BKK) Massage Republic, Authentic Tantra with Emily

(BKK) Massage Republic, Authentic Tantra with Emily

Date & Time of Session: This week, 8PM
Location:  10 minute walk south of BTS Phrom Phong, independent provider with own apartment
Name:  Emily
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... mp;location=Bangkok
Nationality & Language: Thai, English was quite good
Face: 4.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 3k baht for 2 hr tantra massage (no FS, no BJ included)
Repeat: Yes, if you go in with the right expectations, it's an excellent service

I was browsing Massage Republic and came across an ad with the tagline "Awaken your sacred energy".  As someone who practices yoga and meditation regularly, and has studied a bit of tantra, this sounded right up my alley.  I contacted Emily in the morning, and as luck would have it, she was free late in the evening.

I arrived to BTS Phrom Phong and walked 10-15 minutes south until arriving at the indicated spot.  Emily was waiting for me in the car park.  TBH, she is less attractive in person than the image I had in my head based on the limited photos.  Her face looks quite old and not particularly attractive (though not ugly either) and she wasn't quite as fit as I'd imagined either.  But with this type of offering, it is much more about the knowledge and skill of the provider than the looks.  

When we arrived to her apartment room, which was nicely appointed, she instructed me to shower and then told me to meet her in the bedroom.  She instructed me to sit down cross legged and then she sat across from me.  OK, I figured, this will be an actual tantric session and not just using "tantra" as a buzzword.  We went through about 10-15 minutes of breathing, eye gazing, light caressing.  At some point Emily had sat in my lap and was sensually kissing my neck and caressing my back.  

I was already feeling quite a bit of sexual energy at this point and then laid down face down.  Emily began a combo sensual and real massage on my backside.  Expertly mixing in some teasing along with a decent massage of the legs, back, and arms.  She would also add in some extremely deep breaths to remind me to do the same.  As the session progressed, it moved to more and more teasing and less about the massage.  Now, I'm not sure if I'm the only guy with this peculiarity, but when I'm laying face down and I put my hard dick pointing down (towards my toes), I find that I have very little control.  If someone is expertly teasing around my butt, groin, LB, etc. I constantly feel on the verge of blowing early.  Well, Em was definitely skilled and eventually I came in this position.

No worries though as I have almost no refractory period and could be ready to go again in mere minutes.  In fact, Em just continued along, now mixing in some body slides with her nice, if somewhat modest, natural tits and I was probably hard again within a minute.  Eventually I made the turn, and it was more of the same, light massage, lots of teasing, some breathing, a bit of body sliding and nibbling around the neck/chest.  At one point, Em made a helpful suggestion.  She noticed my breathing was normally shallow and asked how I meditate.  I said I focused on my nostrils usually.  She suggested that I try a more profound breathing method, where I feel like I'm really expanding the diaphragm and breathing all the way down to my root chakra (aka perineum/balls).  The end result would be that instead of feeling like all my sexual energy was stored in my groin, I could expand it to have a more full body sensation.  This would obviously take quite a bit of practice to master, but I could already tell initially that it was yielding some interesting results.

Anyway, we were coming up on the 2 hours, and I was once again quite worked up and Emily masterfully took me to the finish line with her skilled hands for an explosive finish.

Would I repeat?  Yes, when I'm in the right mood.  If you go in with the right mindset, then this can be an excellent service.  There is no sex, BJ, or kissing on the menu, it's a fairly authentic tantric ritual with 2 people sharing breathe and energy.  It can be quite erotic if you accept the session as is and go in with an open mind.  Em might also have a suggestion or 2 on how you can deepen your relationship with your body and maybe expand sexual horizons.  It's a pretty unique offering compared to what most providers are offering and might be a nice changeup for some.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 12-10-2023 14:19 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Vuka   20-4-2024 04:09  Karma  +2   Lovely stuff
Westside88s   6-2-2024 17:45  Acceptance  +1   
Malik1973   22-10-2023 01:50  Acceptance  +1   
iTraveler   15-10-2023 02:04  Karma  +3   
twfun   13-10-2023 23:11  Karma  +2   Wrong place to leave Karma earlier, but such as life, thanks for the report
DiamondBac   13-10-2023 21:46  Karma  +2   
Haumann   13-10-2023 17:03  Karma  +4   Beautiful session. Are you allowed to gently kiss her body?
booby_lover   13-10-2023 12:33  Karma  +6   
kukooo   13-10-2023 09:25  Karma  +5   Both naked? allowed to touch each other?
rockfeller111   13-10-2023 01:13  Acceptance  +1   Was she naked during the session?
JackTheBat   12-10-2023 20:18  Karma  +10   Thanks.
hotjac   12-10-2023 13:28  Karma  +6   Great review, thanks for sharing!
Laszlo   12-10-2023 13:20  Karma  +4   Nice, great report
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1008
Posts 59
Karma 999
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2023 11:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry for omitting that important detail.  Em was almost fully naked except wore panties the entire time.  Touching allowed all over, but I was only lightly grazing her pussy over her panties.  She was focused on her service and didn't seem to be actively avoiding, nor getting into, the touching downstairs.  However, I was softly touching her breasts, neck, shoulders, etc. and I think it was helping to augment the energy exchange taking place between us.

Haumann, yes I was gently kissing around her body and she was fine with it.  But I was thoroughly enjoying everything in her presentation so I wasn't really trying to push boundaries.  I suppose it's possible she might allow more, but I think there are other providers that would be much better options for this.  You go to see Em if you want an authentic tantric experience that is more about breathwork, energy, caresses, sensuality, etc. rather than lust and raw sexuality.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 13-10-2023 17:10 ]

Recent Ratings
drako   20-10-2023 16:38  Acceptance  +1   
lorenzo37   14-10-2023 06:41  Acceptance  +1   
rockfeller111   14-10-2023 02:11  Acceptance  +1   
Haumann   13-10-2023 23:57  Karma  +4   Thank you. I will sign for a pure Tanta session
twfun   13-10-2023 23:10  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report. I had such experience in Poland that I still need to write a report on