Reading Access 40
Registered 16-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2023 15:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam, Dandang] Sakura massage

Name: Sakura massage
Massage Skill: Non-existant
Price & Session Length: about 1.5M (including tip)
WIR: Maybe

There are VIP massages all over Danang and the price is 1,500,000 vnd (about 500 HKD) in every place. Sakura stand out with its huge ass building that says Sakura massage.

Anyway, rock up around 11 pm at night and the place is empty. Given an option for standard, VIP room etc, not wanting to splurge (I'm there for a bang, not song and dance), I chose the 1.5 million option.

Was asked to sit for  few mins in the common area and while I waited, another punter joined in. A good 10 mins later, was told that the girl is ready and I asked for a line up but got refused. I was told that I can change the girl but no line up.

Taken to a room on the 4th floor and asked to wait for the girl. The first girl shows up all chirpy and friendly but had fake boobs, something I don't like but the guy had shut the door and the girl had to yell out to him that I wanted to change.

The second girl shows up that's more mcot. Petite, milky white smooth skin (not pasty or ghostly), real boobs and a face to match.

Jumped in the shower with her but no bj in the shower. She cleaned me well, no ass clean though (which I would have preferred) and washed herself after. I tried to initiate things but it felt so mechanical that I wasn't even turned on.

On the bed, she did the most mediocre massage I've experienced.. that went for 5 mins (with her on her mobile) and then she asked me to flip.

She started with some nipples licking (doesn't turn me  on) with limited access to her boobs.. she had a good C cup, which were pleasing as hell! Moved on to bbbj but little Johnny wasn't paying attention. Asked her for a kiss and she declined and continued to gimme a hj and bbbj alternatively but got frustrated coz Johnny wasn't having none of it. Told her I need to kiss but didn't go anywhere.

Finally asked her to lay down, to which she reluctantly agreed and started to ride her mouth... surprise surprise, little Johnny wants to play!

Got a condom out and went missionary first for a few mins while little Johnny got started growing larger and stronger.. went into deep-stick and was holding it for a while.  The girl asked me a few times if I'm happy a few times, which was a weird question to ask I think.

Finally moved to doggie and pounded her to glory. She had a nice back, blemish-free, soft and smooth, the kind you wish your long-term gf had. Pounded a few more mins and I had to eventually let the babies fly into the rubber sack.

Finishing off, she took a shower separately and then I followed. Wiped clean, said good bye and I was off to grab some balloons in one of the bars.

WIR - Doubt it coz I like girls who can kiss and I don't think Sakura girls do that.

Recent Ratings
austin821   12-10-2023 02:30  Karma  +5   
bigboy4791   11-10-2023 23:49  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   11-10-2023 22:29  Karma  +6   
ergodyne85   11-10-2023 17:07  Karma  +5   omg perfect timing. i'm in da nang right now as was literally thinking of going to sakura tonight. pass. thanks for ...