Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2023 03:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] La Belle beauty #1

so I've been a lazy git throughout covid, partly work is to blame, but the general procrastination truly enveloped me ever since moving to bkk.  guess the sabai sabai mentality seeped into my subconscious.  truly ever since moving here, this city and country spoils a man if you have the modest means.  despite the traffic, the food, the atmosphere, the weather, the women, the food, did i mention the women?, the overall quality of life, general politeness, the women, oh and yes the women.  i haven't felt this ease with my life despite the nonstop work...excuses I'm giving i know...  

currently sitting on around 30+ notes on my escapades since moving to this wonderful land of smiles and women.  figured i should share only the notable ones that are worthwhile reminiscing as i write the reviews.  
out of all the high end soap massage / ktv / entertainment venues, I frequent La Belle the most.  Frequency is now averaging around twice a week.  Granted I know there are newer and maybe better ones out there with younger and prettier ladies, but I'm a creature of habit, and I like the managers and most of all the kitchen.  La Belle has a fantastic kitchen that equals the service and quality of girls.  

SO enough rambling, let's get on with the review.

Date & Time of Session: multiple times throughout 2022-2023
Name: D47
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks great English
Face: MCOT 4.5/5, foxy and sexy/bitchy looking, love it...
Body: SUPER MCOT 5/5, seriously model figure as she works out a lot
Height: i'd say around 170cm, quite tall
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 5500 for 90 min
Repeat: too many times I've lost count

Now, I'm sure the seasoned bros here know what kind of place La Belle is, and if you don't, can search and look at other reviews of comparable places.  I'd say the quality of girls have gone up a bit but overall has been steady over at LB.  The manager I have a great rapport with is Ben (who is a female actually).  P'Ben definitely knows the type I like given the number of times I've visited.  So much that it's a bit embarrassing as I feel like I've tried at least half of the regular girls that work there.  For the uninitiated, quick primer on LB: you enter and go up the escalator and into the lobby where there are 2 lady areas: 1 is the main stage where you have the mid to low priced ladies (T, S, G, P, D) and on the side by the bar is where the higher end girls sit for you to lust over (X, L, XL).  The prices depends on the letter given to the girl, T being the lowest and XL being the most expensive.  Technically the letter B is the most expensive but they never have a B, or I haven't seen one in all the times I've visited.

My most memorable time is the 4th time I picked her, as she doesn't work often at LB.  A lot of the girls are part-timers so they come when they need to make quick cash.  I've had previously rapport with her so it was easy for me to get on with her and joke around every time I see her.  Granted she's a bit cold and has a resting bitch face, but after a couple sessions, definitely warmed up.  Warmed up enough to give me her line, though she rarely talks on line with customers lol...

Picked her and off we went to the 5th floor to a single room.  I miss going with friends since we can rent the large multi-room party KTV room with the giant jacuzzi and we can rotate the girls while they blow us...but that's another review for another time.

I ordered a couple drinks for us and chatted since we haven't seen each other.  She shared about going back to her hometown and building a house for her parents, a Thai tale as old as time.  Her house is pretty legit though when she showed me pictures.  Good on her...she works hard.

Got some music playing and we start to make out and DFK.  Her wet tongue rolling all around my mouth as we touch and caress each other.  She starts to moan a bit and can feel her getting closer to me with her body temperature rising.  I tell her to stand up and slowly undress so I can soak up that fantastic body of hers that she takes care of almost every day.  Honestly she can really be a fitting model given how tight her body is everything from her breasts to her stomach to her ass and to her legs.  I love it when she asks me to unzip her dress and I start kissing her neck and backside.  She moans a bit louder.  

She turns around and undresses me.  I've already been rock hard ever since DFKing her earlier.  She giggles and grabs my cock and leads me to the bathrub so she can shower me.  We lie in the bathtub as she starts bathing me and gently massaging my chest, cock and balls.  We continue to make out aggressively and DFK for a good 5 min.  My fingers gently peek into her beautiful pussy and reveals that it's quite wet already.  She tells me not yet and tells me to relax.  She buttresses me cock right up to her face in the bathtub and slowly goes down on me with the wettest and softest BBBJ.  She goes in and out so smoothly as if it's her wet pussy.  She continues to suck and deep throating until her saliva is all over my cock as she massages my balls gently.  The look in her eyes as she uses her tongue all over the head and around almost makes me explode.  I tell her to slow down but she continues to suck me away until I really had to pull her head away.  

She smiles and tells me to stand up to finish washing up.  We head to the bed where she lies on her side like a temptress with her beautiful physique.  She spreads her legs, beckoning my mouth to eat her away.  I grab her wrists while she's down and slowly start kissing her face, then her neck, with ample time sucking and flicking her wonderful tits.  Licking her abs down to her beautiful shaven pink pussy.  I gorge on her for a good 10 min and she moans and yelps and finally cums after twitching her legs and squeezing my head with her beautiful soft thighs.  

She gets her composure back and flashes me this naughty look.  She starts kissing me again and the cat bath begins.  She licks me everywhere and all around and finally treats herself to my balls in her mouth.  Another session of BBBJ starts.  This time the bath helps me to keep my stamina and all I do is witness her beautiful mouth sucking my dick nonstop as she looks at me.  I can't take it anymore so I cap myself and she gets on top.  She slowly rides me and builds speed as we start fucking.  Her voluptuous ass slapping my legs as she rides for a good 10 min.  I get her on all fours and doggystyle her while pulling her hair every time I'm driving deep inside her pussy.  She moans louder and louder.  We fuck harder and faster until she twitches again and cums another time.  By now I'm fighting every urge to not shoot.  I turn her around and we start fucking missionary while we DFK and sweat all over each other.  Fucking and panting until .  

I collapse next to her breathless as she cuddles up next to me also breathless.  We don't talk and just start kissing again.  I finally asked her why she's so affectionate today as she's usually not as GFE.  She said it's been a while since she came so she felt happy to finally release some stress and fuck hard.  music to my ears...

She helps me clean up and we chat a bit more.  We start making out again until the horrid phone rings to remind me to come back to earth.  She holds my hand as we walk back downstairs and I rest in the lobby a bit while P'Ben asks me how the session was.  
Ordered another drink, got the final bill, and left a satisfied and horny man.

Some pics from her line account attached.  She's really a sweet girl when she wants to be and totally MCOT.  If only can get her to see me outside of LB
But damn I love her look and body...it's truly enticing.  I'm pretty sure had got work done, but I don't care.

I'm getting hard while I'm finishing this report.  The urge to go back to see her is throbbing right now...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tamasha318   11-2-2024 13:02  Acceptance  +1   
mortimer1169   2-12-2023 02:39  Acceptance  +1   Wild review! I’m hitting LB next week, would you mind dropping me a PM for some follow up Ques?
Dirtyharry11   26-11-2023 23:32  Acceptance  +1   Reading this is giving me a hard on too. Can you please please DM her pics. In bkk for a very short time and wanna decid ...
Rayzn   14-10-2023 12:28  Acceptance  +1   Damn wish I could see those photos
pirate1   13-10-2023 23:05  Karma  +5   Smoking hot nah. Easy to fall in love ;). Next trip to LB it is. I have seen few nice reviews on LB. Cheers.
frollics1   13-10-2023 08:31  Acceptance  +5   Holy Smokes Batman.. she is hot
austin821   13-10-2023 03:18  Karma  +8   
sassydude   12-10-2023 01:48  Karma  +3   
roninaaa   12-10-2023 00:26  Acceptance  +1   
twfun   11-10-2023 15:30  Karma  +5   Let me know when you wanna go, I will be in Thailand in November. I'd join
bigboy4791   11-10-2023 14:27  Karma  +4   
Hellohihi   11-10-2023 14:04  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Skepti10   11-10-2023 11:41  Karma  +8   
sinofaguo   11-10-2023 09:24  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   11-10-2023 09:02  Karma  +10   Great stuff..."currently sitting on around 30+ notes"...write 'em up!
obe   11-10-2023 08:05  Karma  +10   Excellent
hkpunter999   11-10-2023 07:20  Karma  +10   
random1   11-10-2023 05:47  Karma  +5   Yes, bitchy face but in a good way !
kalvinhobbs   11-10-2023 04:16  Karma  +5   Very nice report, thanks!
Nrhhk   11-10-2023 04:08  Karma  +5   She is one looker !!
ergodyne85
Kinky King

UID 9352
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1977
Posts 106
Karma 1964
Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2023 04:14  Profile P.M. 
was so lost in my memories that I forgot to mention, if any bros are down for a group to La Belle, I'm down any time!  Usually better when you have others haha

Recent Ratings
sads   11-10-2023 09:31  Acceptance  +5   Could you do a rough break down of the costs and service for the less experienced among us? Thanks!
ergodyne85
Kinky King

UID 9352
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1977
Posts 106
Karma 1964
Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2023 12:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 ergodyne85's post

Here's the cost breakdown currently:
T - 2700
S - 3300
G - 3900
P - 4500
D - 5500
X - 6500
L - 7500
XL - 8500

Recent Ratings
incognitopunter   3-11-2023 21:48  Karma  +4   Do these prices include 1 or 2 shots?
Malik1973   22-10-2023 01:51  Acceptance  +1   Original
gentlemanne   12-10-2023 04:14  Acceptance  +2   Do they have a website with models pics?
roninaaa   12-10-2023 00:26  Acceptance  +1   
sads   11-10-2023 15:02  Acceptance  +5   Thanks! But I reckon the price cited does not cover "we can rent the large multi-room party KTV room with the giant jac ...
treetop
Musky Member

UID 46577
Digest Posts 0
Credits 104
Posts 56
Karma 97
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2023 20:24  Profile P.M. 
Excellent review. I was a bit shocked that you shared info about D47, think most La Belle regulars would prefer that you kept this gem hidden, haha.

Agree with you about La Belle, it’s really the best big soapie, right now the quality of their 4500-5500 baht ladies are at a unbeatable quality unseen anywhere else. Plus no farang tax with everyone paying the same price.

Frankly speaking, La Belle does all the important things right - high quality ladies with good service at a reasonable price, friendly papasans, older but still nice rooms with big bathtub and kinky mirror over the bed. I was at the infamous Maria last week and yes, the car driveway is grander than ever and the entrance hall larger but how does this add value to me as a customer? I glimpsed their PRX/25000 baht girl and she would fetch only 7500 baht at La Belle. Still, the PRX managed to snag a clueless mainland tourist so maybe the grand decor does work after all.