Karma 261
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2023 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Jakarta] Classic Hotel Visits - 2/4

Visited Classic Hotel again the next afternoon. I had planned to try the 2-girl special and found it pretty good but not as what I had expected.

Was grabbed by another mamasan upon arrival and saw another line of girls, some young girls and some MILF type (25ish, by Indonesian standard). Mamasan asked whether I was interested in the 2-girl special and then called two girls to me. The "baby" was a short slim girl who claimed to be 18 and the other girl was taller with a fit body who claimed to be 20. I learned from my mistake yesterday and asked whether they would kiss, which mamasan confirmed. Off we went to the room.

Date & Time of Session: September 2023
Name: Isabella / Sara
Nationality & Language: Indonesian & Bahasa & some English
Face: 7/10 / 7/10
Body: 7/10 / 8/10
Height: 155 cm / 160 cm
Skill: 8/10 / 5/10
Service: 8/10 / 5/10
GFE: 8/10 / 5/10
PSE: 3/10 / 0/10
Price & Session Length: 500k for 1.5 hours + 100k tips for each
Repeat: I will

Undressed and ready for shower. Sara cleaned me well and then we got onto the bed to make out with light kissing and body rubs. Isabella cleaned herself and joined us kissing me but no interaction between the girls. I soon found out that Isabella was truly GFE kissing with tongue and allowing my finger inside her, while Sara sucked me well with BBBJ per my request. Then Sara put the cover on and began to ride me in Cowgirl, while I continued to kiss Isabella and then suck on her cute tits. And I was happily surprised to taste milk from her who admitted that she's being breastfeeding her baby! Not much baby damage as I could see from her. I got so excited that I requested her to get on top of me despite the fact that Sara had rode me for quite a while. Isabella put on another cover and got on top. She felt so tight and warm and soon began to ride me with strength and determination, one of the best Cowgirl rides I'd had in quite a while. I could feel her juices flowing out and down our bodies and couldn't help holding her tight and thrusting from below that drove her moaning and squirming. Once she collapsed on my chest, I rolled over and took control in Missionary and pumped her good followed by standing Missionary. Wanted to turn her around for Doggie but her body locked my tight as she matched my movement thrust by thrust and I didn't want to let the sensation go. So I just lifted her legs high in the air and pounded her hard till we both came big.

Isabella helped clean the mess as I laid on the bed resting and rubbing Sara's thighs. Sara didn't seem very enthusiastic, maybe because I left her to fuck Isabella lol. After a few minutes she started a half-hearted massage. Then I stopped her and dragged her to me and kissed her with tongue. She became softened and soon became wet as I lightly fingered her. She then put on another cover and rode me. Later we switched to Missionary and standing Mish but somehow I couldn't finish, probably because I had spent too much energy on Isabella. The phone rang signaling the end of our session. I decided the second shot wouldn't happen and was happy to just get another shower with both girls cleaning up while I enjoyed their bodies one more time with hands and lips.

The 2-girl special was really a bargain especially with 1.5 hours and 2 shots, but only if you are able to pull off those 2 shots in time. I probably should have completed the first one with Sara and then go with the sexy all-in Isabella who exhausted me in her endeavor. But anyway it's a great time with those 2 girls.

[ Last edited by  Cloudymoon at 10-10-2023 01:06 ]

Recent Ratings
amadeus3456   26-10-2023 20:03  Acceptance  +1   
Burton6999   11-10-2023 10:48  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   10-10-2023 16:32  Karma  +3   Thank you.
TedKoppel   10-10-2023 13:22  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   10-10-2023 09:16  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   10-10-2023 02:45  Karma  +4   
mihirorox   10-10-2023 02:26  Acceptance  +1   
Johnnyr555   10-10-2023 01:26  Karma  +8   Nice. Can you give some more info on Classic Hotel. Is the whole hotel a brothel?
Cloudymoon
Carnal Conqueror

UID 293130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 262
Posts 15
Karma 261
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2023 01:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Classic Hotel is in central Jakarta. I went there with Grab and hopped off at the front gate. You could have the driver drop you off inside the hotel. Take the elevator or the escalator to the third floor and you'll see the guy standing in front of the club and then the girl who would give you a wristband with a number that would be used to record all your consumption there. I did this according to my research and don't know about other possible activities in the hotel.