Subject: 20 Un Chau Street is a Granny Nest!
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2023 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
20 Un Chau Street is a Granny Nest!

Ok, nest may be an exaggeration since AFAIK only 2 FS providers here with the rest being massage only.

I found myself in CSW/SSP area with a very full prostate after more than a week of abstinence.  I had some thought to go check out the relatively new HG listings in Tai Kok Tsui but decided that it wouldn't be worth it since I'd be cumming pretty quickly given the long period of celibacy.  I found some cheap $150-$200 handjob options but when I called they weren't ready at the still early time.  Eventually I found a $200 FS option and figured it wouldn't be too bad to shoot quickly if it's just $200.  I called for the address but had trouble understanding.  When I switched to the chinese version of the (competing) site, the address was listed so I found it do problem.  When I got there it was all too familiar.  I realized it was where I had met the early-rising Cat a few months ago (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=83153)  As I went up the stairs, I hoped I wouldn't be fucking the same lady again (gotta try something new), but when I got to the room it was indeed the same lady.  She had a new name and photos in the ad, hence why I hadn't caught on earlier.

Thankfully, upon seeing me, she rejected me saying I don't do you, you do her, pointing to the adjacent room (one door closer to the entrance).  Perhaps because I had fucked her too hard or long the last time?  Anyways I was happy to find another lady here and upon seeing her was all the more excited.  Super ancient!  Her face looked a bit like this lady, but the rest of the body was better and she had slightly more teeth: https://xhamster.com/videos/chinese-granny-xhsJpYN

Name: Cat's friend
Location:  First door on the left (maybe B?), 1/F, 20 Un Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
Nationality & Language: Local, Cantonese & Mandarin
Face:  1/5
Body: 2/5
Height:  ~5'1"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Damage:  $200, 30 min
Repeat: could

She welcomed me in and we undressed and I sat on the edge of the bed, no shower. She came over and hugged me, big jugs, almost felt unnatural but I can't imagine a oldie like her with implants lol.  She sprayed LB with something and started a very good and slow HJ while she catbathed me.  Cat asked through the door whether I'd want to have her join, but I declined.  I had to ask the old lady to stop her stroking because she was nearly making me cum already.  I was impressed, as I often am, with her very smooth and soft skin, based on the texture of her midsection you wouldn't guess she is elderly (hands and face are another story).  Also impressed that despite most likely being a grandma, I couldn't see damage from childbearing, while plenty of younger ladies are all stretched out.  She is somewhat plump though.

She had me lay on the bed and capped me for BJ.  Great view in the large wall mirror of this granny blowing me while her hands roamed all over me.  She got pretty intense with ball sucking which isn't MCOT and left me slightly sore but I appreciated her enthusiasm.  After 10 minutes of sucking, she added some lube to her LS and mounted me.  She only stayed in CG for 30 seconds or so before asking me to get on top, which is understandable for an elderly person.  As I entered her again, I got a view of her absolutely beautiful, perfect looking LS.  My my, just two fine hairs on top and otherwise bald, still pink and very tidy and "full", no sagging skin, no roast beef, looked super textbook.  I was very impressed considering the advanced age and complimented her.  Could only last a couple minutes fucking her and sucking her tits before I shot.

She asked me to rest and helped remove dom which she commented was very full.  Asked if I wanted to shower and I agreed, she came in to help me wash and then stayed washing herself while I dried off.  I paid her the $200 and asked her for any other intel in this building, which she said only she and Cat offered FS.

Thanks!

Recent Ratings
unknownst   15-10-2023 05:57  Karma  +4   amazing
HKGPeter   9-10-2023 15:26  Karma  +3   I don't think anyone can top that!
dienw   7-10-2023 18:42  Karma  +4   Seriously?!
monogamous   7-10-2023 16:29  Karma  +5   Eh OK
JackTheBat   7-10-2023 12:28  Karma  +10   "late 70s at youngest"...classic!

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY