Subject: Pattaya - sweet lounge - throat god Ola (bj tour)
akibaaustralia
Kinky King

UID 245873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1128
Posts 45
Karma 1119
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2023 19:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya - sweet lounge - throat god Ola (bj tour)

So… last day before I left pattaya I had to organise a meeting / session with Ola

So got her line from last meeting at sweets and I organised a morning session with her

I joked with her that I want the best bj so I come to her and for someone in their late 30s Ola look lovely and has a great personality.

800 baht is her price and quick shower in the room, Ola get undress and she also has a banging body, my understanding is that she don’t do full service (but I could be wrong) a nice body massage then she start to work her magic, lots of deep throat, all the tongue, finger in the right places, took me awhile as my ballsacks running on low fuel but she kept sucking and sucking and I finally empty the reserve fuel tank. She said that took extra time and i apologise saying i boom boom last night and she laughed. A quick clean up and we say our goodbye, I want to mention that sweet lounge doesn’t open at night time….. they close around 6pm…. And Ola only works till 4-5pm but she starts early (7.30am)

Lovely lady with great bj technique…. Nice personality, no wonder she gets so much booking during the day!

[ Last edited by  akibaaustralia at 5-10-2023 20:02 ]

Recent Ratings
Kaitechee   11-10-2023 12:42  Acceptance  +1   
CaribbeanBBC   8-10-2023 04:20  Acceptance  +1   
ImageCreator   6-10-2023 20:31  Karma  +4   
obe   6-10-2023 12:41  Karma  +10   Excellent