Reading Access 30
Registered 17-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2023 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK, London] Adriana

Date & Time of Session: Sept 2023
Name: Adriana
Nationality & Language: Hungarian, English (very good)
Link: www.adultwork.com/CuteAdriana
Face:  8/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: BBBJ + CFS
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: GBP200 + tip
Repeat: Probably not

This was actually my second punt with Adriana, but the first was probably around 6-7 years ago - I don't think she remembered me (and would honestly be slightly weirded-out if she did).
First time around, I remember the session was particularly good as she was quite a bit younger and the body was tight/ pretty face.
That isn't to say she isn't still pretty/ with a good body, but she is also no longer in her early 20's!

I got to her place and she opened the door and we exchanged some pleasantries, she then offered me a towel and asked if I wanted to take a shower - I had been walking around London for a few hours, so took her up on the offer.
When I came out of the shower, she was wearing some nice lingerie and asked me to come over to the bed... again we tried with a bit of conversation, but also felt a little awkward as though there wasn't too much of a connection. She was stroking LB through my boxers and proceeded to give a few minutes of BBBJ. Unsurprisingly, I soon found myself feeling a lot more comfortable around her!

I helped her out of her lingerie by removing her bra and panties, I tried some LFK, but I didn't get the impression she was comfortable with kissing so moved onto her body. She does have great skin and perfect tits, which I spent some time admiring. We then started with some missionary, followed by a few minutes in the pronebone position (my request), before she finally got on top for cowgirl where I finished.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't repeat as I just didn't feel much of a connection on this occasion - nothing wrong with Adriana specifically (as you can see from the photo's in the link, she is a beautiful girl). Others may find they have a stronger connection.

Recent Ratings
shepperd103   11-10-2023 12:12  Acceptance  +1   
rhumet   7-10-2023 22:35  Acceptance  +1   
mihirorox   5-10-2023 20:45  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   5-10-2023 09:24  Karma  +4   
guppyfowling   5-10-2023 04:54  Karma  +2