Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2023 16:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH - Mimi - Amazing, until the blood

Date & Time of Session: Oct 3rd 2023
Name: Mimi
Face: 5/5 (MCOT)
Body: 4/5 (some post-baby stretch marks but not a deal breaker, still fit with enhanced tits)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $400 for 30 Mins + $100 Tip
Repeat: I'd like to, but maybe earlier in her working trip...

After reading many glowing reviews of Mimi, I made the trip down to KH today to catch her on her last day.

Seeing a WG with great reviews is a double-edge sword -- on one hand, you know what you're getting yourself into and hopefully it's a good time like other brothers here have reported. We all take a gamble when we go to a random door, so having the benefit for several reviews ensures our money is well spent.

On the other hand, if there are several glowing reviews, it means the girl has already had some company. Likely a lot of company. For every good review of a WG out there, I'd venture to guess at least 5-10 brothers have visited that girl based on the review but did not leave a review of their own. That's just considering the brothers here on this forum, not anyone else that would return to visit by their own accord. Such is the way of popular WGs.

I mention this because my experience with Mimi was just like all the others reported here -- super friendly upon opening the door, playful with LB even before the shower, got an amazing BBBJ while in the shower and felt like she was trying to get me to cum right there and then before the bed activities. Onto the bed and we start in mish - very tight, DFK, sucking my fingers while I'm pounding her and sexy looks throughout. I was having a great time and asked for an hour long session. She asked me to cum in her mouth.

As I find myself nearing   I start to withdraw LB to take the condom off so Mimi can finish me off in her mouth...I look down and notice a little blood on the dom ...instant mood killer to say the least. I somehow manage to nut in the dom a few seconds later and withdraw completely. Mimi noticed the blood and said something like "you really stretched me out"...I don't think so. I'm slightly larger than most brothers out there but the likely reason for the blood was I was catching her on her last working day and her LS is overused at this point...the one hour session got cut short to 30 minutes, I showered with pleasantries but no more kissing. I was careful to not touch the blood myself, none of it got on LB and Mimi placed many tissues on the dom and removed it for me. I just completely lost any initiative to have more sex with her, as sexy and amazing the experience was up until that point.

Mimi mentioned she operates out of Thailand as well and is good at keeping boyfriends/husbands safe from suspicion with her hygienic skills. She was very thorough in wiping my face + mouth to ensure none of her lipstick was present. Her attention to detail was great throughout but I just couldn't shake the sight of blood. No amount of fun is worth risking myself for any diseases.

Mimi seems like a great person, clearly loves sex and is service oriented. I wish her all the best, and hope for her and my sake that the blood wasn't a sign of anything other than fatigue / overuse. Very glad I didn't DATY and likely will never again after this experience. You just never know...stay safe out there brothers.

Recent Ratings
Offshore2   5-10-2023 09:20  Karma  +2   You crossed the Red Sea. Happens often enough ... more likely period and not anything else. Sometimes the WL insert a sp ...
tmptmp   5-10-2023 05:42  Acceptance  +1   Sorry for the end of your session.
CelakKenyang   4-10-2023 16:29  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   4-10-2023 15:49  Karma  +3   You would never earn your 'Red Wing' patch in the Hells Angels. Doubtfully from over use - more likely spotting.
TedKoppel   4-10-2023 14:45  Karma  +2   
clampbottom   3-10-2023 23:18  Karma  +3   Original
HK_Legend   3-10-2023 18:57  Karma  +10   Relax. I am gifted to "trigger" ladies (regulars to me) periods & they were always grateful I was taking it easy.
proplus   3-10-2023 18:11  Acceptance  +3   
shaykh   3-10-2023 17:10  Karma  +4