Subject: Pattaya - 007 club - ploy (bj tour)
akibaaustralia
Kinky King

UID 245873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1128
Posts 45
Karma 1119
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2023 00:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya - 007 club - ploy (bj tour)

So…. Went to pattaya with mates, they like to drink but me no like drink, instead I look for good blow job…..

Decide to go slightly outside the normal area and went to bong koch 8 where there is 4 blow job bars - 007/ club 4 / club CB (stand for something something and club pirate.

Showed motorbike taxi guy where I wanna go and the guy tried to sell me to go some where else…… hahaha u bastard, no thank you, I wanna go there and he quote me 50 baht fee, arrived at bong Koch 8 around 2pm and u see the girls eyeing on you like a prey.

Didn’t really shop around; walked into 007 for some aircon and ploy was the first one to introduce herself and bought her a lady drink and water for myself….. she quickly start touching the Lb and lick my ears say I like I touch…… by now I’m like fuck it I’ll take it cbf shopping around, she ask me what I want, and quoted 1200baht for ST. I told her I’m just there for a good bj and she quote 800 baht….

Off we go to the back with curtain, I lied down and she did a quick strip tease then slow working low to the lb, grabbed a few wipes and wipe my balls and penis down then start sucking…… some nice deep throat and ask em to face fuck her and start to rub her own pussy, after a good 20 minute I told her I was ready to cum and she speed up her sucking and I loaded the baby batter into her mouth   

She kept sucking until I had to push her off; she spit out the baby batter and smoke at me saying strong boy. A quick mouth wash and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and i left the club like a happy man.

Ploy looks bout 30ish and has a set of nice fake tits and nice lips, I don’t really like to take photos of girls so you guys can use imagination or check out bong Koch 8

As I walked out of the club and walking towards the motor taxi smiling, the ladies at  club cb looking at me and laughed; gave me a blow job sign and point the finger for em to go to them. I went and have a quick chat and one of them say; baby have fun? Come try me next time and I give u everything. My god   I need to come back this strip another day

Recent Ratings
Leftleg28   3-10-2023 11:10  Acceptance  +1   
ImageCreator   2-10-2023 22:51  Karma  +4   
obe   2-10-2023 09:25  Karma  +10   It is a good Soi
Skepti10   1-10-2023 02:03  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   1-10-2023 01:05  Karma  +10   "spit out the baby batter and smoke..." OMG your cum was smoking?! Eeeek!