Name: Ivy
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 relatively tall (165 maybe) and slim but with a little.baby fat
Skin: 4/5
Boobs: 4/5 - good size, Cs.
Service: 3/5
Damage: HKD 2.3K
WIR: Probably not

Despite a few posts here about Fans Spa being a B&S operation I still decided to keep my booking and worse come to worse, I walk out. Annoyingly she is running late and was only able to go up maybe half an hour after my initial booking slot.

Ivy opens the door in a local school uniform outfit as advertised. Ivy is average pretty. Miminal make up and natural in her look. Attitude was good but a bit quiet. We speak in Cantonese but I can tell she's not local. Turns out she's from Guangzhou but lives in HK.

In the room it was clear.she had just had her lunch with an apple core and half empty takeaway box. She is advertised as being 17 which I think is probably accurate, but has amazing large natural Cs. We strip off and go for a shower together where she was all over me and then followed by BBBJ. It was okay, nothing spectacular.

There was a pack of single use towels to dry off. Got on the bed. She asked me to lay down and gave me a pretty decent leg massage.ath bath all over starting from my nipples down to my groin before sucking on my balls. She followed by a BBBJ. Nothing spectacular here. Usually I like to try and strike a rapport but she was very quiet and could tell she was probably very tired.

Anyway, dom on, lube on and on her. My one regret is not doing it with her uniform on which apparently is an option. She spent maybe two minutes on top before asking for missionary which I obliged as I prefer this anyway. For someone so youngand despite my girth, she's not as tight as you would expect perhaps because she had already done a few before me. No kissing but it was okay licking her nipples. Moans were fake to begin with but became more natural when I was on top and making love like a lover rather than just her pounding me.
Just under ten minutes later in mish

Dom off, wipes me up. Tells me to have a rest while she tidied the room up a bit. Then she came and laid next to me for five minutes and we chatted for a while. Turned out she's originally from the mainland but has come to HK to go to school but is in the industry because her family is poor. She also doesn't like school and prefers to wear as much money now. She said her working hours can be quite long too. She also offers BB and I asked why take the risk and she said that it's so she can make more money and she wasn't afraid of getting ill. Kind of sad and I did suggest she reconsiders for her health sake.

Anyway we went for a shower where she was very thorough, dried off with a new one use towel and got dressed.

Anyway, once dressed shown the door. Done.

Nice girl, routine service, didn't get much of a connection to be honest and probably not worth the $2.3k. There are others who are attractive like Kimmy that I want to try. However what was advertised was accurate so unlike others I didn't get B&S. One thing I did notice however was Ivy is advertised on the Chinese channel but not the English one. Never asked why but perhaps some choose not to have Western customers and perhaps those on the English channel are more likely to get B&S?

[ Last edited by  Hkhamster at 30-9-2023 07:53 ]

Recent Ratings
Johnhkhkhkhk   4-10-2023 19:23  Karma  +3   Can't find her on the official TG unfortunately. BB is very commonly offered
momozzz   30-9-2023 09:36  Karma  +4   sad and unfortunately not so uncommon. Thanks for sharing
dingbat99   30-9-2023 08:41  Acceptance  +1