Karma 193
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2023 09:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Sao Paulo] Scandallo

Scandallo formerly millennium is supposed to be one of the best places in the Americas and perhaps the world. I went on Tuesday and Wednesday night around 9 pm. Uber and taxi both work well in sao paulo, just don't pick the cheapest uber option. 400 reals to get in but you get food credit and can spend most or maybe all of it on food inside. Conveniently takes credit card. Facilities are very nice, newer macau hotel level. First thing off the entry is sushi restaurant and bar. Next is bar and dance floor, then outdoor bar area. Very packed evenings. Lots of attractive women dressed up in clubbing outfits. Diversity of brazil well represented from afrobrazilians, a few asian brazillians, mostly latin and a few eurobrazilians. A lot of fake boobs but no one fat or ugly(they not paying to come and get ignored) Here it seems to me most girls are part time out to make some extra money and not professionals. I decided to get sushi first and check out the girls. Many hot girls came and went while I waited for my sushi so not doing that again.

Date & Time: 2023
Name:  Lara
Nationality & Language: brazil, portuguese
Face:  5/5
Body:  5
Height:  5 ft 4
Skill:  4 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
GFE: 4 / 5
Price & Session Length: 1000 reals
Repeat: for sure

After eating and walking around its quite an experience seeing so many ladies. Saw Lara walking around and talked to her since she was hot, natural. She doesn't speak much English and I don't speak much Portuguese, but with some google translate agreed on 1000, which is the standard here. Then you have to pay 100ish reals for the room and take the elevator up to the bedrooms. They're not as slick as the club downstairs but plenty adequate with service dude changing sheets between sessions. Shower and bathroom in each as well. We both shower and i get a very good look, great figure natural C, model quality. Head to bed. I think bbbj is offered but I do cbj anyway. No rush. Good gfe. Nothing over the top PSE but fully satisfied. One shot and I didn't ask for more.

Date & Time: 2023
Name:  Jen
Nationality & Language: brazil, portuguese, English
Face:  4/5
Body:  5
Height:  5 ft 3
Skill:  4 / 5
Service: 4.5 / 5
GFE: 5 / 5
Price & Session Length: 1000 reals
Repeat: yes all week

Returned to club next day and similarly busy. I made eye contact with Jen who wasn't quite as hot as Lara but she spoke good English. Pouty DS lips. I invited her to have sushi with me and we ate and agreed on the standard 1000. She told me she got tired of working for her local DMV for chump money so moved to sao paulo and working the clubs for now at least. After sushi she invited me to the dance floor and we dance for a bit, but I'm not big into that and moved to the upstairs. Paid fee but all rooms were full, so there's a bar lounge upstairs where you can drink and see all the other couples waiting to fuck. One drink later room was available. Same set up as day before cept Jen is more lean and has B cups and body is much firmer. Nice firm butt. Both are great. Did one round. After I got her what's app so we can avoid all the bullshit fees and I don't need to dig around for an English speaker. I offered her 1500 each day to come to my hotel in the evenings while im in town and she agreed. During these days she comes over after dinner, she apparently had no time limit and we did two rounds each time. Even did some bbbj and daty which is rare for me, cof, cob, bath together. For Saturday after sessions we went to roof top for food, then she stayed overnight and we did one last session in the morning before I went to the airport. Just like having a gf in town. Seems 5000 reals goes a long way in brazil. Anyway highly recommend and will come back more.

[ Last edited by  dingbat99 at 29-9-2023 11:33 ]

Recent Ratings
paublo   3-10-2023 08:19  Acceptance  +1   
Tororosso   1-10-2023 18:16  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   29-9-2023 11:15  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   29-9-2023 10:48  Karma  +4   Would love to visit, but SP is just so far from Asia. Great report!