Karma 370
Acceptance 351
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2023 05:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Geylang - 5 hour transit in SIN

(This belongs in the "Rest of the World" sub-forum but realized that I cannot post there. So just contributing it here hoping someone can help move it! Thanks.)

Was inspired by "xiaodidi's" post from about a month ago about his visit to the red light district of Geylang in Singapore. His original post is here (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=86646) On a recent swing thru Asia, I ended up with a ~5 hour transit in Singapore so told myself, why not head over and make the best of the transit! So here is an account of my recent 5 hour stay in Singapore.

The airport (Changi) needs no introduction for the frequent traveler. It is very well planned and organized. Lots to see and do onsite and honestly, if not for the allure of Geylang, I could easily have spend the 5 hours at Changi. Airport is located on the east side of the country and so is Geylang. About a 20-30 min subway ride away. I had no carry-on bags and only a small backpack so took the subway on the green line from Changi to Aljunied station. Payment is by credit card directly at the subway turnstiles so no issues with tickets etc. From the subway station at Aljunied, it is about a 10 min walk to Geylang. On Google Maps, look for the intersection of Geylang Rd and Aljunied Rd. The southwest corner of this intersection is the area in question. Lor 20, Lor 18 and Lor 16.

Arrived at Lor 20 about 6pm local time. Looks like any neighborhood street, except some of the houses have clear neon signs as well as red numbers against a white background. These are the brothels in question. Fully legal so no need to sneak around. Took a quick walk up and down Lor 20 to 18 and 16. There looks to be 7-10 brothels per street that were open and active. From the outside, some of the signs clearly state if they had Vietnamese or Thai working girls. Others did not. I stepped into a few of them to check out the talent. Mostly fishbowl style, 4 to 5 girls sitting on a couch or tiered steps. Well lit and generally nice selection. Really too much to take in all at once. There are 1 to 2 guys at each house who are the managers. Super friendly, speak english and no language issues with questions.

After looking in at a few houses, a nice petite Thai lady on Lor 16 (forgot house number, it is near the north end of the street) caught my eye. Pointed at her, paid my SGD$50 to the manager and followed her into a room further in the house. Was given a towel for a quick shower and then took a closer look at her. Probably early 30s, dark skinned, nice natural body with some curves. Looks like one of those petite MILFs you see at the gym in yoga pants. Next 20 mins were pretty mechanical and scripted. She seemed to have a routine ... CBJ followed by CG and then MISH. All covered and she had a stack of covers in the room. Good enough for me and took another 1 min shower and I was out of there.

Still had some time on my hands so decided to check out other houses and for variety, arrived at what was clearly a Vietnamese staffed house on Lor 20. There were only 2 ladies available at that point but hey, I only need 1! Almost the same drill so will not bore you with the details here. Another ~30mins later, I had taken another shower and was ready to head back to the airport with a bounce in my steps!

I decided to try the local version of Uber (called Grab) and cost me about SGD$25 to get back to Changi just before 9pm. Quick supper in the lounge and then ready for my overnight flight! All in all, I think it was 5 hours well spent and something to think about for those who may be in transit in Singapore. The airport code is "SIN" for a reason! Haha.

Some points :
- On timing. I landed about 5pm and clearing immigration was super fast. By about a little after 6, I was already at Geylang. Grab ride back was also only about 20 mins. Getting back in airside was also piece of cake. Boarding pass and passport, 10 mins max.  
- On cash. I forgot to do it at the airport but was able to hit the ATM at the lobby of the subway station in Aljunied.
- On safety. No issues whatsoever and probably the safest place to hobby. I carried a work backpack with all my valuables/laptop/passport with me and not once did I feel uneasy.
- Would I do it again? Yes, and hopefully with a little longer stay this time. There is just so much variety in Geyland. 5 hour transit is probably pushing it but since I had been there before, was pretty confident I could do it. Not many other places I think where this is possible! Grin.

Recent Ratings
Evolved   3-10-2023 05:06  Karma  +3   Thanks for the encouragement.
Generalhaps1   3-10-2023 03:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKGPeter   29-9-2023 20:06  Karma  +3   Thank you!
danny.r   29-9-2023 09:07  Karma  +1   
rhumet   29-9-2023 07:41  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   28-9-2023 17:33  Karma  +10   
Ccoollguy   28-9-2023 16:04  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   28-9-2023 12:23  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   28-9-2023 10:07  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   28-9-2023 09:42  Karma  +10   Excellent, thanks.
kukooo   28-9-2023 09:28  Karma  +5   Good Report, stick to the template format please
Hobbier   28-9-2023 08:32  Karma  +3   Best use of such an overlay I can think of, for one who is already familiar with Singapore.
chrini1
Musky Member

UID 295260
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 10
Karma 172
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2023 11:49  Profile P.M. 
Immigration is fast

Thanks for sharing. If you like me travelling on an EU passport you just rush into SG on the e-gates. Just need to to make sure to fill in the SGAC prior to arrival.
Never been to Geylang before, but do you think you can get some GFE anywhere for a longer slot?
Offshore2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 293158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 78
Karma 370
Acceptance 351
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2023 07:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 chrini1's post

Oh yeah. It is super easy to clear immigration. Even with the lines, have never taken more than 15-20 mins max. The Arrival Card thing can be done up to 3 days in advance or on the spot where they have a few tablets on the side for you to fill up. (No need for transit passengers but you'll need it if you want to spend a few hours in the city.)

Re "GFE". I believe so. There were other houses in Geyland with ladies from China. Their rate is a little higher at about SG$150-200 for the hour. The service is a little better, more positions, probably can get BBBJ if they like you and generally a more GFE experience. I have done this before on other trips where I had a little more time. This was a spur of the moment detour so was more a "check the box" exercise!