Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2023 06:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Windsor Spa North Point - Surprise Nuru

Date & Time of Session: Sep 2023
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese. Speaks Cantonese with an accent.
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 Slim, tight body.
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 3200 for 90 minute massage including HE
Repeat: Yes

My first monger experience and my first report. Decided I would visit a sauna for my first experience as I was not not fully prepared to do a FS walk up. Having read some of the bro reports here, I decided to go to Windsor Spa NP for a massage and try my luck at getting a HE. Some of the reports here suggested that HE is on offer some of the time, but not all of the time, so I went in with managed expectations.

Walked in mid-afternoon and was greeted and immediately directed to locker room, then to showers, then to changing area, then to the lounge area. Lounge area was pretty quiet, maybe 1 or 2 other guys around - don't see any girls around. As soon as I sat down in lounge area, the manager came over and explained the sauna package pricing. I don't really remember the exact pricing quoted, but it was around ~1200 for an older lady / male masseuse, or ~2200 for a beautician (younger), inclusive of the mandatory tips. I opted for the 2200 package with beautician. Within 2 minutes, the manager was back with a beautician and said it was time for my massage. They seemed to be in a hurry to get me into the massage room. Not sure if they were expecting it to get busier later, or what the reason was, but they were very keen on me starting the massage right away. The beautician brings me to my massage room, which is quite nice and very clean. One massage table in the middle, and a shower in the corner.

P1
Once in the room, I take my shorts off and go face down on the massage bed and she puts a towel over me. The beautician is very talkative and we make small talk throughout the massage, which was surprisingly very good and very relaxing. After starting on the shoulders and back, she spent a fair amount of time on my butt cheeks, brushing up near LB many times, sending shivers up my spine. We talked quite a bit and she would compliment me on my body and asked if I work out. As the massage goes on, I feel more and more hopeful that a HE was on offer based on the rapport. Sure enough, around the halfway point into the 90 minute massage, she asked if I would be interested in "additional care" and that it would be an extra $500 tip to her. I agree and P2 begins.

P2
After agreeing to the HE and extra $500 tip, she starts to lightly run her nails across my butt cheek, and between my legs and over my LB. This went on for a minute or two and felt amazing, LB really stiffening up at this point. She asks me to flip over and starts to compliment me on my size. This whole experience being new to me, not really sure if this is normal and she's just putting on a show, but either way she spends a few minutes admiring LB and commenting on the size. She asks me to spread my legs so that she can get up on the bed and sit on the end between my legs, as she starts oiling LB up and playing with it. At this point, I mention to her that she's seen my body but I haven't seen hers yet and she tells me that I will see it soon.

After a few minutes of playing with LB, she gets off the bed and starts to undress. I was expecting that she would just take her top off but she continues to undress completely, even taking her underwear off. Now fully naked, she starts climbing up onto the bed and on top of me. At this point, I'm actually having a little bit of a mental crisis because I wasn't sure if she was going to just start uncapped FS without warning. But she grabs LB and oils it up some more and then starts rubbing her entire body against mine while stroking LB. She then slid back on the bed and started rubbing my LB in between her breasts while looking back up at me. This was such a hot view. She eventually comes back up towards me and starts to ride me with my LB fully vertical and rubbing up against her LS. She would start thrusting faster and faster while making noises, rubbing her LS against my lower stomach and because I'm so oiled up at this point and desensitized, there were times that it felt like it went into her. I mention to her to be careful and she says to me don't worry, safety is the first priority and that she knows what she's doing. This goes on for a while longer until she strokes me to completion. She showers first while I wait on the bed and then I shower after. She helps me dry off and get dressed.

Payment was a little weird because I had given her 500 but then she asked for 1000 and said that she would write down the tips on the slip because the place takes a cut if the tips are on the slip. I had read this in previous posts, so this made sense to me but however after having given her 1000 she wrote the tips on the slip as 600 (which is what it was supposed to be anyways) so I was expecting the total to be 2700 but it ended up being 3200. However, the service was also way more than I expected and I really didn't care what it cost at this point and just wanted to be out of there, so I tipped her, went to the front and paid the rest, and left.

Really enjoyed the massage and HE, the girl made great conversation and the whole experience was very GFE.

Recent Ratings
myketin   28-9-2023 21:42  Karma  +3   Paid rookie price
dedupe   28-9-2023 17:57  Karma  +4   Steep but good intel and a good time.
cityguy   27-9-2023 22:19  Karma  +6   ripped off but that's what you get when you are new
toey_toad   27-9-2023 21:03  Karma  +6   think you maybe got ripped off
Phaychay   27-9-2023 13:32  Karma  +4   
natsumesama   27-9-2023 10:52  Karma  +3   Way too expensive
twiceAweek   27-9-2023 08:12  Karma  +8   Thank you for your first report, important to remember the number of the girl
clampbottom   27-9-2023 07:04  Acceptance  +3   Quite expensive for a HJ
fellatio69
Lustful Lord

UID 51763
Digest Posts 0
Credits 704
Posts 86
Karma 699
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2023 09:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I could not imagine parting with HK$3200 for a HJ under any circumstances! Let alone repeating the rip off ( I mean experience)