Karma 176
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2023 19:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Barcelona] Ganesha Tantric Experience - Mia

Thread Subject: [Barcelona] Ganesha Tantric Experience - Mia B2B tantric massage
Date & Time of Session:  15 September 2023 at around 10pm
Name:  Mia
Link:https://masajesbarcelona.cat/
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Colombian Spanish and only a little English
Face:  7/10
Body: 8/10
Height:  165cm~
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  200 euros 1hr
Repeat: Yes

I also managed to visit another massage parlour during my same trip to Barcelona on another evening. Sorry for the gap between reports. I thought I will just add this other experience as well. I think this place has had new management as they have started a new blog on the punting forum for Barcelona on sexomercadobcn and had nice pictures so I gave them a try.
Communication was through whatsapp and was prompt and efficient. They normally close at 10pm but you can let them know beforehand to arrange a later night appointment.

When I arrived it was just Mia working so 4 hands was not available. Mia is Colombian and had a nice thicc ass. Facially was okay but was slim with nice curves. For the massage I picked the tantric b2b option on the bed. They also have a curved chair where you can get a massage on as well called the divan massage which looks interesting.

The session started with a erotic shower together which did lead to the first HE of the night. The showers and rooms were spacious and well decorated. Next was a nice massage on the bed which did have front and side mirrors to give a great view of the action. She did show technique and applied good pressure on my back which then followed to some nice body slides. Unfortunately there was not much attention to LB so was not really an edging experience. It was a hand finish on the turnaround while I played with her LS. She did allow access to LS and touching of her body which was nice. I wish LB did have more attention during the massage to be honest and the finish was done in a more teasing way.

I liked the place so would visit again but Barcelona has a lot of options so would want to try them first.

P.S I did visit a strip club type nightclub called Bagdad as well in Barcelona. Entry was 90 euros iirc and included a drink as well. They have a website but basically they have live sex shows through the evening and you can meet the girls as well at the bar and get a lap dance or room with them. I did meet a cute 19yr old Colombian girl there, slim with fake tits called Leah I think. She quoted me 200 euros for a room with her. I didn't agree as I was just interested in the stage shows that night and was a bit tired. Place is a little small but it was interesting to see they did bring up participants watching up to the stage and gave them a cbj! So it is something different to experience.

Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   25-10-2023 23:00  Karma  +4   Excellent
mihirorox   5-10-2023 20:53  Acceptance  +1   
Starfishboy2   29-9-2023 13:36  Acceptance  +3   Good report! Irony is getting Columbians in Spain
Tororosso   26-9-2023 02:29  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   25-9-2023 22:47  Karma  +3