Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2023 18:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SSP TP160 & PE LCK58

Today was playtime with (oh surprise! ) Angel   (#1, 2F, 56-58 Lai Chi Kok Rd, PE) before she goes (Thursday or Friday) to Shenzhen for a week.

On the way to PE, I went to SSP (kind of “logical”) to check …TakeToys.hk shop.
Great shop, maybe bigger than CWB Jardine’s Bazaar (VIP there).

Then I walked to see …160 Tai Po Road.
Being quite close to a certain lady, that scouting was overdue.

•        OK ground floor is a SHITHOLE.

•        Walking to the next floor, BE CAREFUL to the narrow steps. That is NOT the place where you want your dead body to be found.
So FIRST FLOOR = still a SHITHOLE. One door, with chains on it. The other…who knows maybe somebody working there.

•        Walking to the next floor, i.e. SECOND FLOOR (in my world), there is a sliding glass window on the left side.
I went up one more floor to check. Some people leaving there. No working girl.
Back down one floor (SECOND FLOOR for me), that is the 3F indicated on the database website!
Classic test to see if you have lived in HK long enough!
Once you push the glass sliding door, it’s wonderland, clean, recently refurbished (same style as 1F LCK56) more or less 10 rooms.
I identify room 6 (Pink Private, ex-Hing Loong Lisa. see pictures.
Old ones are much better (and likely real) than new one). If I am lost in that building, I should be there.

Considering the entrance and the staircase (honestly as shitty as Wanchai, 105-107 QRE), no wonder than punters are not going there to play zombies.
If you book a lady you know, sure.
Playing Dora The Explorer? Nope…unless you have the whole map of SSP to check too:
•        Mix Blood Baby, room 3, 1F, 116 Fuk Wing (love that MILF AV…in spite of stupid baby pictures!)
•        Lam Lam, B, 1F, 112-114 Fuk Wing (a HK bucket list item).

Then kept walking to LCK56.
What to say there? Just flawless.
Remember the so-called “harem”? Heard of them recently from me?
Not to be unpleasant, but some got complacent or just blind while somebody (younger) was much more attentive (unexpected for early 30s)!
Maybe somebody left all of them in the dust!
Playtime, round and round and round,… review of PIC and VID,…
Everything is pretty good with her, quite a busy lady, many guys disappointed to see “Wait” at the door, and “Wait” and …worst.
Obviously 2F room 1 is Zombies first stop.
Failed in room 1, try room 2. Door opens (did not see the face from the monitor), but the whole time I was there (+1H), no guy walked in.

Quick chat with Angel about my next week (without sea cucumber soup) “exploration” plan in the building …considering it’s booby trapped, more like "beauty trapped":
Room 16, 1F, Beauty, C34662, tel 6039 0477 (better write down ALL their details as many play Three Card Monte in that building)!
She came here in Oct. Her first pictures (in room 9, 2F) were great, the second ones not so much.
So planning to see her early next week, after I left Angel (who clearly blessed my choice),
I went to 1F ....just in case a door was open.
Lucky me, a punter had knocked at her door which was opened.
YES, finally another (Angel and Jade pictures are trick-free)  girl that looks like the pictures
…but she needs to get make-up classes as well as learn how to dress (oh dear! ) ,
saved that, she is perfectly bang-able and will be....NO picture, nor video recording (unless the sea cucumber soup provider shows up!), just a Report in due time.
Amazingly the guy did not seem interested. Seriously?
And NO, there was no way LB could go in today.
Angel used all her bags of tricks (plenty…as the AV release may show ) to squeeze the last drop of potentail offsprings out of that guy.
Attached pictures of Beauty.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   30-1-2024 23:34  Acceptance  +10   Hot!!!!!!
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2024 18:28  Profile P.M. 
Been lazy as hell lately, so haven’t gotten around to visiting these nests all that much recently:

KSM

Renovation work definitely started behind the blocked off left corridor in the new year, which lots of drilling and sawing noise and a glimpse of pink/purple lights from the edges of the doorway. Still all Thai WGs, 5-7s really.

Foremost

This building is dying a slow death, have not seen ANY new WGs there at all. Never seen it busy in last few visits as well, and have noticed some of the WGs starting to offer FS instead of just HE probably due to the slow trade for this building.

JSL

In terms of selection, probably the best in Kowloon, but it is mixed bag. Whilst maybe 6 months ago you’ll find mostly 6-8 rated Mainland WGs there, now it’s a range of 3-9s (and these 9s are very few and very busy so it’s nearly impossible to get a glimpse of them). Russians here lately have been abysmal (old, out of shape, worse that streetwalker looks). Your best bet are probably Thais, but you’ll need to avoid the ladyboys.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-1-2024 20:56  Acceptance  +10   KSM: no wonder the whole gang moved to LCK56 last year ahead of the work.
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2024 11:07  Profile P.M. 
KH
As mentioned in a few reports lately, there’s a few more Russian imports lately especially in KH but the visual quality of the vast majority of them leaves much to be desired. Some look like crack whites dragged off the streets, and some have bigger waistlines than me, to have to pay $800-1000 for these is just downright extortionate. Thai WGs are still prevalent, but their overall quality have seen a drop in the last 1-2 months. A few new Mainland faces, all on the younger side (18 to early 20s).

JSL
The whole building has somehow decided to start later than normal, don’t bother visiting before 3pm (better yet at 4pm but lots of bros around then). Quite a few new Mainland younger additions that look relatively new to the game for $600 and the better looking ones for $700, but it’s roulette when it comes to their level of service.

56-58 LCK Rd
Some reshuffling going on with regular WGs popping up on different floors with a few new decent looking milfs added to the building on 2-5th floor. The younger ones in this building tend to offer less service (no bbbj) as they know they can get away with it as bros frequent them the most.

Recent Ratings
dropsy   27-1-2024 23:46  Acceptance  +1   Great
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2024 18:07  Profile P.M. 
KSM

As mentioned previously, the left corridor (117 of the address) has reopened up, all snazzy and clean with bright LEDs. Popped on a few times the last few days, one time they were taking delivery of the new mattress so got a good look at all the rooms, some are just wide enough for the bed (like a capsule hotel) with a bathroom next to it. Don’t bother with the listing, they are all over the place, at first the listings showed promise of moving the prettier WGs from the boss’ stable (mainly from PE), but now they’re back and fore….in reality not so good, with the likes of Tomorrow Flower and Cat and only a few others so far.

56-58 LCK Rd

With some of the WGs having moved to KSM, this leaves rooms being filled with temps, mostly younger and one or two Thais. But, there have been police busts on the 5th and 6th floor (twice in 3 weeks) catching WGs with no working visas, so foot traffic is low as bros don’t want to be caught up in the shenanigans. Apparently the landlord charges day rates for these temps ($600 with visa and $1200 without).

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   26-1-2024 19:04  Acceptance  +10   Excellent Intel!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6547
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2024 19:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 proplus's post

Excellent intel on the LCK56 / KSM move! Thanks for the room description.
In fact, some landing in KSM are coming from (related) SSP buildings too and were in KSM in 2022.

Who is behind the door:
Yes right, as flagged elsewhere, it will be even more chaos than usual = Good luck.
My advice to anybody wandering there is simple (like several friends on the Chinese Forum have been doing for a while):
Stick (your LB in) to who you know AND
triple check there has not been changes in user ID, Names, phones ...etc
...kind of using an OTP on your phone when buying online!
So for your regulars, better build additional "chaos proof" channels of communications!
(Angel is resting in China since yesterday, after packing her gears moved to her new room; she should be in KSM on Sunday evening)
One bad habit they have there is to ~never use the "Day Off" on the platform for periods and the webpages (when out for a week)
are switched off ~randomly when girls are away for a week.

DO NOT be impressed (better blindfold LB) by the marketing gimmicks that are popping up on the Database Website and the Chinese Forum.
All the ladies moving are trying AT THE SAME TIME to advertise...Kind of burning banknotes tradition?
More burning (to bring good luck?) on monday!

Filling up with temps, without visas, is just plain crazy considering how they are overstretched on logistics management!
That will end badly!
So more reason to play safe.
Thanks.

Recent Ratings
JTHK2   28-1-2024 19:43  Acceptance  +1   What would be the punishment if the girl is w/o a working visa? Don't they have to prove you paid her?
wintherhk
Nookie Newbie

UID 113447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 47
Posts 20
Karma 46
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2024 18:12  Profile P.M. 
Thank proplus, very informative thread, good info you saved me for a trip to 1 Yu Chau Street
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 16:48  Profile P.M. 
JSL

From a Chinese TG group that reviews JSL WGs (and before you ask, there’s not that many photos for you to jerk off on):

There was a massive water leak from around afternoon yesterday, so all water for showering has been stopped (maybe back up soon). Water was seen running down the stairs and down the lift shaft, so best give the lift a miss. Not only will this most probably mean there will be no before and after punt showers, the WGs will not have showered in between clients…..

[ Last edited by  proplus at 30-1-2024 16:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   30-1-2024 17:17  Acceptance  +10   
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 16:56  Profile P.M. 
@JTHK2

I don’t think there’s any punishment for the client, unless they find that the WG is underaged I guess. There have been reports that sometimes the cops will line up the bros in line outside the building to check their IDs…..and not as if they are in a hurry going about it as well.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   30-1-2024 17:18  Acceptance  +10   Good digging with BALLET landing there too (God's work!). Texting with her now.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6547
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 17:47  Profile P.M. 
I am not...totally sure ...of the WHY happening there but,
because of the cold and.... sore throat (#Payback!  (*). Punished by the Gods? )
something substantial has changed there, in those buildlings!

Post CNY will tell more, but there are obvious signs.

Some, asked to come to KSM to make it hot ("God's work"), should be back home post CNY.

Buildings to monitor after (for very stupid reasons) the Pandora Box got opened!

OK, somebody is implying much more than he is saying

...and somebody is, apparently, now VERY BUSY sucking dicks or banging like crazy!
CNY is looking good for her  = $$$$$ !

(*) Signed, sealed and delivered!

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 8-2-2024 17:50 ]
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6547
Posts 755
Karma 6345
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2024 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Some movements there!

Pre CNY was absolute chaos in LCK56 PE, KSM Jordan,...and many other buildings in SSP because of a ....bad cold!   
JUST DON'T ASK!

While not speaking Chinese, I learned long time ago (real or fairy tale?) that the character for CRISIS
is made of:
DANGER/RISK + OPPORTUNITY!

so that ...nasty cold triggered ...opportunities Oh yes, and I did not miss that!
5mn before grave time, i will remember that stunt with great satisfaction!
(oh it's RA0 Then if ..."you" read that, welcome to my world, lady!!)

Anyway, after ...in the middle of the pre-CNY (bad cold) mess....2 scouts / flagships were sent (sacrificed) to the renovated KSM Flat 119,
* Angel from LCK 56, 2F room 1 (now likely new storage room; her cop outfit is still there); I am "married" so I am conflicted and cannot talk about her,
* Ballet (from Causeway Bay)....kind of "God's work" connection ...
https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=88235&extra=page%3D2
to create some momentum (it was not a walk ...of zombies...in the park for those 2, so the other ones in Flat 119 (flat 117 is a SHITHOLE) were on serious $ diet).

As CNY is gone and the... cold has been duly cured, stunts are going back to normal:
* yesterday, ladies from those buildings got their SHIT - COPY/PASTE blog post back on
(smarter ones were already up an running for a while. Wonder why )
* Today, a NEW migration started with ladies (3 or 4) from 1F and 2F in PE, LCK 56 appearing at KSM!! Saw them in the corridor, when i packed.
Their webpages appear as ...moron shit "experts" in-progress (those clowns cannot even change a fxcking address!)
...but for sure, this morning in Flat 119  there were many new faces...AND zombies walking in (no apologies guy. It's my HQ. I was there earlier!) !!!

Easter's Sunday 2.0 "lady JC" was there ...and feeling at home (forgot to lock the door!! The is a hard indoor lock there!! ), walked into ...Angel's room...where we were playing #round2
...before runnning out with apologies.

ANYWAY, Jordan, KSM, 1F, flat 119 is (no electronic lock and) LOADED so Walk-In welcome!
There is a critical mass there! for sure somebody decent to bang!

One "negative": the toilets suck!
Squat toilets!! Damned cheap HK landlords!

Oh I forgot.
On the ...exotic side of things, has anybody being asked by a Walk-Up to ...measure the space to put a ..fridge (she was ordering)?
Bricks of lemon tea (I think) for visitors are there already (#BestPractice101 Somebody is listening when ideas are bounced to her) .

If anybody wants a massage / whatever with a short fat ass pantyhose wearing no class...lady,
then just walk near KSM, there are least 4 or 5 out in Shanghai Street within 50 meters ...informing interested parties!

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 26-2-2024 19:40 ]
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1147
Posts 119
Karma 1119
Acceptance 555
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2024 20:30  Profile P.M. 
Does anyone know where Eva from JSL has gone?? Accidentally deleted her contact, and that whole alley on the 7th floor of JSL is completely being redone.