[HK][Prince Edward][Walk Up] Xiao Yu, Gem of 2023

Date: 25/9/2023
Name: Xiao Yu
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C29197-PE-141Walk-up-shootonface.html
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Price: HKD 1000 for an hour, two rounds
Repeat: yes
PSE: 5/5 (sideway BBBJ / deep throat / CIM is a total surprise)
GFE: 5/5

I was in Mongkok around 10:00 am when I called her to set up an appointment for 10:30 am. We agreed on the price during that call. Before heading up, I called her from downstairs as a precaution, since they often put up a "please wait" sign on their doors if they're expecting someone. I believe it's always wise to call before walking up. Through the surveillance camera, she saw me approaching and opened the door to welcome me even before I reached her doorstep.

I ambitiously requested two rounds (first round CIM). Throughout, she was patient and didn't rush the process. Between the rounds, she offered a long, relaxing massage. She's quite talkative and enjoys sharing stories from her life. Getting to the second round was challenging for my LB, but she made every effort to help me cum. I could even feel the sweat on her back, a testament to her dedication.

I can vouch for all the prior feedback about her. She offers exceptional value for the money. One session with her is like having three / four sessions with other WGs. She upholds high standards of hygiene, ensuring both the client and herself undergo mouth and body wash before and after each session, and she provides clean towels. As earlier reviews have noted, she's relatively new to the industry and hasn't adopted some of the shortcuts that prioritize high turnover over quality service. I genuinely hope she remains sincere and stays true to the original routines.

Recent Ratings
Emptiantian   26-9-2023 13:56  Acceptance  +1   Will try when I’m I. Hk next week!
Phaychay   25-9-2023 21:24  Karma  +4   
hotjac   25-9-2023 16:01  Karma  +5   Good review of an excellent provider. Why can't they all practise their craft with such style ...
TedKoppel   25-9-2023 14:55  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   25-9-2023 13:51  Karma  +10   "hope she remains sincere and stays true to the original routines.": Yes, for ...her sake, but she needs to "think" ...