Body: 3/5
Height:  5'7
Skill: 5/5 for massage and HJ
Service: 5/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  60,000 for 90 mins is the cash price + 50,000 tip
Repeat:
I had some time to kill before a long flight so I thought I would drop by New Town to see what was happening.  I found this place which is on the 4th floor the building behind The Hotel Yeongjong.

I actually went up to the 5th floor first to a place called Cool Massage.  They were offering full service for 160,000.  It was tempting but I was more interested in something low impact so I went downstairs to the new Thai Massage.  The place has a mamasan who speaks good English and the whole thing is brand new.  Still smells faintly of paint.
I took the 90 minute and was led to a room with the mattress on the floor.  Got myself squared away and the provider came in.  Decent body but very unnatractive face.  I closed my eyes and thought "Just enjoy the massage."  Her technique was quite good with just the right pressure and hitting the right spots.  She did brush the LB a few times and he remained disinterested.  Finally, she offered an HJ for 50,000 and I thought "why not?".  She had good technique, so she got the flag to fulls atff and kept herself facing away from me.  She might have let me touch her but I wasn't really inteested.  It was a good pop, cleanup, and shower.  

Long story, shot - if you want a good massage with a good technique HJ, this isnt a bad spot.  Prices were good and place was immaculate.  If you are looking for excitement and something sexy, keep looking.

Recent Ratings
malinoooo   9-10-2023 21:08  Acceptance  +1   
Saurgus   25-9-2023 15:03  Acceptance  +1   
Peterh   24-9-2023 12:14  Karma  +3