Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2023 03:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] 7-Heaven BJ Bar

Name: Pui
Location: 4/15 Sukhumvit 33 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Language: English, Could hold a conversation
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Price: 1300 THB, 1 shot
WIR?: Sure why not

It was around lunch time; I had finished my morning routine: walk, gym, breakfast then showered.
Usually I'd wait until night to go around to have some fun but I'd felt the urge to blow a load.

I visited 7-Heaven, went up to the woman at the counter and she'd told me that only 2 girls were available at the time (maybe most work at night?), then showed me some pictures.
I opted for Pui who was slightly better looking than the other (don't remember the name sorry), paid, then was told to take a seat.
Waiting felt a bit weird, It's a dark lobby and there were 2 other guys there trying not to look around, but I'd catch a glimpse of their side eye a couple of times.
After about 5 minutes Pui came down and we headed up stairs to a very very small room (I'm a tall guy at 6'6, but it was basically a small cubicle with a mattress, sink and a coat hanger).
She was cold when she picked me up from the lobby, but when we got to the room she opened up instantly and was very happy and chirpy.
She's short and cute, not really my type but probably is to others. She started by cleaning me up at the sink (I had to bend my knees down and it was pretty awkward but she found it funny), then she told me to lay down on the bed.

She undressed and revealed a pair of nice small and perky tits. I commented on her nice tits and her face lit up, "REALLY?" she said. She then put a finger in her mouth, and swirled it around her nipples.
Continued with the usual cat bath, she licked all over my body and made her way down. It was a very normal BBBJ, but not bad, just average. No hands (only to rub my nipples), plenty of suction and eye contact but it just felt very average, the same motions over and over.
She went at it for a while until I told her I was going to cum. She picked up the pace and started moaning louder, then she placed her hands under me and gripped my ass cheeks until I blew in her mouth. We then both cleaned up at the sink.

As I was dressing she asked how long I'm staying in Bangkok. She then asked me if I've ever been to walking street in Pattaya, I told her no as I haven't had the chance yet but she then asked if I want go with her as it's a lot of fun.
She's very nice and lively, but I didn't really want to yet. I told her maybe if I have the time, so she took my LINE details, showed me down to the lobby and off I went.

All in all there's probably better service and skill at other establishments for the same price or lower, but she was very nice and energetic, 10/10 on that part.

Would I return? Yeah why not, if I'm around the area.

Recent Ratings
Yakapo72   6-10-2023 22:04  Acceptance  +1   
ImageCreator   25-9-2023 23:05  Karma  +4   
DiamondBac   24-9-2023 23:12  Karma  +2   Wonder if more is on the table should you take up her offer of the trip
Ccoollguy   24-9-2023 14:38  Acceptance  +1   
ChiefPerrier   24-9-2023 11:48  Acceptance  +1   
OneBigChief   24-9-2023 11:03  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   24-9-2023 09:12  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   24-9-2023 08:31  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   24-9-2023 08:15  Karma  +10   "felt the urge to blow a load"...7-Heaven will handle that job.
besco203   24-9-2023 06:40  Karma  +2   
rhumet   24-9-2023 05:13  Acceptance  +1